Chapter 1

Chapter One

The sky was very dark, the clouds were dark, and occasionally lightning pierced the darkness.

The wind blew on Qin Yue's face like a knife. At this moment, she had no time to take care of the bone-chilling cold, and just stared coldly at the front, "Why?" He tricked her out in the name of a mission, and when her abilities ran out of absorption When it came to the crystal nucleus, he did not hesitate to use his hands.

Wherever Qin Yue looked, no one responded, and yesterday's teammates were all silent today. Although her ability level is not the highest, she has never treated these teammates who were born and died with her badly.

After waiting for a while, the crowd parted from behind.

Qin Yue naturally recognized these two people, no matter how stupid she was, she would have guessed that what happened today had something to do with them.

Bai Weilan and Xia Yuhuai walked out of the crowd slowly, probably because they were afraid that she would bite back and stop at a position about ten meters away from Qin Yue before she was dying.

"Why? Hehe, it's so funny, Qin Yue-" Bai Weilan put her arms around Xia Yuhuai's arm, her face was still as delicate as when we first met, she pouted and said, "Do you know how miserable you have caused me? When I woke up Isn't it amazing to have a supernatural power? But look, you're not going to die here in the end."

Her expression twisted with anger for a moment, and the irony in her words was even more obvious.

Qin Yue sneered, how miserable was it for her?

Back then, she was also an ordinary person, in order to protect this delicate cousin in the last days, she went out to fight zombies with men every day, and she would always have her share of the food brought back, even though she kept complaining about the lack of food, she didn't really Sometimes the food is too little, and she can only lie that she has eaten when she comes back.

Even in the most dangerous time, when she was scratched by an ugly zombie, she still grabbed the food in her hand and wanted to leave it to Bai Weilan, and wanted to protect the only relative, but fortunately she survived the painful pain in the residential house. Awakening time, gained a supernatural power.

I don't know when her encouragement turned into showing off, her suggestion turned into instigation, and everything she worked hard was advertised as a sneaky existence.

She was too stupid to believe that blood is thicker than water, she was too stupid to see her increasingly suspicious eyes clearly, and she was too stupid to end up like this.

The wound was still bleeding, Qin Yue sat on the ground in a state of embarrassment, a mocking smile appeared on her mouth, it was self-inflicted, who would have thought that helping others would become a reason for being accused in the end.

Did she hurt her badly? Ah!

Bai Weilan was annoyed by Qin Yue's look, as if everything was spread out in front of people to watch, "Yu Huai, kill her, okay, I hate her." Qin Yue's eyes swept over his former teammates one by one,

no People opened their mouths to offer help, and some even showed impatience in their eyes, as if they had a lot of opinions on not being able to solve Qin Yue's matter as soon as possible.

Xia Yuhuai stroked his lover's hair, pampering and said: "It's up to you."

Then, a thick lightning bolt shot out from his hand, hitting Qin Yue directly, the intense light was so dazzling that people couldn't open their eyes, Qin Yue Yue jumped to the side, and another bolt of lightning struck directly, and she jumped off the city wall when she couldn't avoid it.

Hundreds of rickety monsters gather under the gray city wall. They are rotten and dressed in shabby clothes. From their appearance, it can be vaguely seen that they used to be humans, but at this moment they opened their mouths and roared like beasts to compete for food. .

That's right, Qin Yue is the delicious piece of meat in their mouths, but this piece of meat is too cunning to eat.

Qin Yue's abilities were exhausted in the previous battle, and now she can only rely on instinct to survive surrounded by zombies, although she knows that there is little hope.

The thick lightning finally landed on Qin Yue's body, causing her to be paralyzed, and she didn't even feel her flesh and blood being torn apart. In fact, she knew it a long time ago, probably before Bai Weilan set off, she might have said that she would torture her well, otherwise how could she escape repeatedly with the ability of the number one expert in Xia Yuhuai base.

Qin Yue could feel that she was surrounded by a group of zombies, but she was powerless to resist, and let these ferocious beasts tear her flesh, chew her tendons, tear and devour her bit by bit.

Death was so close, Qin Yue was not afraid anymore, she began to calm down slowly, unwillingly looking at the two neatly dressed people on the city wall, and the hopelessly dark sky behind them.

Vision gradually blurred, Qin Yue's short life passed before her eyes, it was too late to regret it.

If she could, she really wanted to do it all over again, to see how far Bai Weilan could go without her protection.

If she could do it all over again, she, Qin Yue, would never give everything foolishly.

It would be great if I could do it all over again...