Chapter 48

Chapter Forty-eight

    Throwing the crystal nucleus into the space spring, Qin Yue fished out the previously collected crystal nucleus and began to absorb it.

    On the surface of the rippling spring, a girl with black hair and black eyes stood quietly in it. She was holding a shiny object like a small piece of glass, with a satisfied smile on the corner of her mouth. After a while, her figure swayed slightly and appeared in the outside of space.

    Sitting on the seat of the car, Qin Yue took out the crystal nucleus and began to absorb it. The black cat stared curiously at Qin Yue's ability when he absorbed the crystal core, and his eyes widened. He leaned his head over and almost stuck to the dark ability in Qin Yue's hand that was absorbing the crystal core, with innocent amber eyes. He sniffed lightly with his eyes and nose, licked his mouth, and yawned boredly. Then he walked over to Qin Yue's feet obediently with his little feet, and nestled on them to sleep.     This is the first time that a black cat has shown its intimacy unsuspectingly. Qin Yue looked at the cat nestled in a ball on his thigh in surprise, and touched its head and chin. It is convenient for Qin Yue to touch.     It didn't take long for Qin Yue to absorb the crystal nucleus in her hand without any pressure. Looking at the black fire jumping in her palm, she took out the crystal nucleus harvested today from the space. Qin Yue was the first to take out the highest-grade T1 crystal nucleus. The oval-shaped crystal nucleus reflected Qin Yue's white fingers shining brightly in the sun, and the black supernatural silk thread was wrapped around it, giving people a strange and clean beauty. She didn't absorb this crystal nucleus first, but put it aside, planning to use the ordinary crystal nucleus to appetize first.     When Qin Yue absorbed two or three crystal cores and planned to use high-level crystal cores, the black cat suddenly raised its head, swallowed the dark power in Qin Yue's palm, then continued to sleep with its eyes closed, leaving Qin Yue alone in astonishment look at it. After waiting for a while, Qin Yue realized that he was too nervous. The supernatural power didn't do anything to the black cat. This guy still looked carefree and carefree.     Probably annoyed by Qin Yue's tossing and turning, the black cat withdrew its caught little foot and meowed in dissatisfaction. Qin Yue couldn't figure it out, so Qin Yue didn't think about it anymore. She picked up the crystal core and continued to absorb energy.

    Feeling that sufficient energy is constantly pouring into the body, this high-level crystal nucleus is much more useful than ordinary crystal nucleus, Qin Yue watched the crystal nucleus in her palm slowly turn white, and finally turned into powder, and then she kept taking out the crystal nucleus to evolve through the spring water. The absorbed crystal nuclei were absorbed one by one, and when it felt almost the same, they flashed into the space.

    The previous army had already left, and she drove the car to a remote place. Qin Yue was very assured that no one would see her. Even if she was really unlucky, she would put a quilt on the back seat, so you couldn't see the inside from the rear window. If you look at the front window, it's easy to think that you are too tired to sleep.

    The vegetables and fruits in the space were more than half ripe. Qin Yue went to the field to work. The green cucumbers were hanging on the brackets, the plump grapes were hanging down in bunches, and the green and tender cabbages were crowded together. The leaves are squeezed and spread out in all directions, the bright purple eggplants are plump and lovely, there are also thick white radishes pulled out from the ground, large sweet potatoes, taro... the happy harvest of the

    ground After the vegetables and fruits, Qin Yue sowed seeds on the ground again, this time less, because most of the vegetables and fruits have roots and do not need to be replanted.     After doing these things, Qin Yue walked into the spring pool in the space. She felt that her body had enough energy before, and she could not continue to absorb the crystal nucleus after she could sprint to the second level. After a period of hard work, she believed that her body had fully adapted to it. Only with the newly absorbed energy did he plan to advance again.     Qin Yue picked up the crystal nucleus and absorbed it in the water. Recently, she had an obvious feeling that the crystal nucleus without a grade would be useless to her. If it wasn't for the large number and the purification of the spring water, it would be difficult for her to upgrade this time. It seems that we will find a way to collect T1 crystal nuclei in the future. Fortunately, the evolution of zombies is fast enough, and the crystal nuclei are not too worrying.     When the last crystal nucleus was absorbed, Qin Yue obviously felt that the barrier in his body was broken, feeling the surge of abundant energy, Qin Yue opened his eyes. Finally promoted to the second level, uh...why did she feel dazzled after the upgrade?