Chapter 22

Chapter Twenty Two

    The sky was gloomy, and the last scene of dusk and night was gloomy and depressing.

    Qin Yuanhao smoked a cigarette and looked out the window, he knew that the world was in chaos, this reminded him of the situation a few days ago.

    When he came back with his briefcase and luggage, the Qin family's old house had completely changed, like... like a prison, Qin Yuanhao was sure that there must be something wrong with his old father, otherwise how could he move the ancestral house if he was so rigid. This is more serious than smashing all the old man's antique calligraphy and paintings.

    The second brother and the second daughter-in-law went early and did not come. The third brother, Qin Yuansu, is a celibate. He was very rebellious when he was young, but when he grew up, he used this rebellious energy to forcibly make his way in the business world. With a look of disbelief, he yelled to find Dr. Song to settle the score, who told him not to take good care of his father.

    The fourth child, Qin Yuankai, brought his wife and late-born son over happily, and stood awkwardly by the side of the road, as if he was not sure that this was the ancestral home of their old Qin family. After leaving the fourth child, the two brothers stood in front of the iron gate for a while, evading each other and asking who would come forward first.

    It is really hard for them to imagine why the ancient grand and luxurious ancestral house in their memory is surrounded by reinforced concrete to form an iron prison in front of them. Is this to prevent aliens from collude with the earth's houses?

    In the past few days, my father didn't let them go out, only let them pay attention to the news, even the servants at home were fired, they had to handle the housework by themselves after living a rich life, and they began to have small complaints in their hearts Yes, but the old father's authority made them dare not disobey, not to mention that such an old man had a little bit of self-control.

    It wasn't until yesterday that they understood their father's painstaking efforts. This groundless painstaking effort would have been ignored by them at ordinary times, but now it has become their lifesaver. Qin Yuanhao couldn't help but feel admiration for what he did, and at the same time was slightly puzzled as to why his father knew the news.

    The cigarette in his hand had already burned out, Qin Yuanhao threw away the cigarette butt and stomped on it a few times, then took out the cigarette in his pocket and lit another. His daughter who was studying at Imperial University didn't know what happened, when he received the last call I heard from her that she has already booked a flight ticket, but now...

    "Brother, go in, it's not good to stay outside for too long." Qin Yuansu came out and called Qin Yuanhao, Qin Yuanhao took a deep puff of the cigarette, "You go in first, I'll wait, go in after smoking this cigarette, there may be no chance in the future "

    Okay, I'll go in first, now the outside world is in chaos, there are monsters everywhere, please call if you have something to do." Qin Yuansu turned around and looked at the dark sky outside the window, feeling uncomfortable thinking about the future.

    As the third son of Mr. Qin, he specializes in handling the family's finances. At that time, he had always opposed the old father's decision to exchange various resources of the Qin family, especially the deal of the Xia family. As the most favorable competitor, the government just approved The land that came down basically belonged to their family, and my father traded this prime location for a few military vehicles that were not needed at all, how could he be angry.

    Several shipments from the Yu family not only paid the money, but also posted friendship. He remembered that the cunning old man Yu asked him to help dredge the network in the north the next day. The Bai family is not a good product either. When they shipped a batch of medical supplies, they also sent a sales contract about their medicines under the Qin family.

    The worst one was Old Chen's family, who immediately called to ask if Mr. Qin had already suffered from dementia, recommended several major domestic and foreign hospitals, and sent a special plane to many foreign brain doctors on the same day.

    Sometimes there was a signal on the TV screen, and sometimes it was snowflakes. Its volume was turned up very low, and there was almost no sound. The youngest child in the living room ran around vigorously after the initial shock. The women sat together and talked about the current situation, and the men sat around to discuss the way out.

    Qin Muyuan sat on the rocking chair, and his presbyopic glasses were placed on the small wooden table. He became drowsy as the rocking chair rocked. Now everyone in the younger generation of the Qin family thinks that the old man is very powerful, and that he is an old man. Fine, but he knows the truth. Although he believed Qin Yue's words at the beginning, he subconsciously kept a little property for the Qin family, just to prepare for the Qin family to not hurt the fundamentals if the weather didn't change. Now it seems that they should all be replaced with supplies.

    The streets were chaotic, and the bustling streets seemed to be shrouded in the shadow of death overnight. Except for those zombies who wandered around and wanted to pounce on and bite the living people, there was not a single living person to be seen.

    On Ninth Street of Wuxiang, Yuanquan, who has been talking about people since he was a child, watched the food of a rented house and burst into tears. God knows how he was obsessed with believing the employer's words and bought a bunch of them with countless lovers. Food, in fact, proved that his decision was right, otherwise no amount of lovers would be able to bring back his life!