Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    "What are you talking about?"

    Being looked at by such a handsome uncle with a smile, Qin Yue only felt that the sky was dark for a while, it must be the wrong way for her to go out, and now she needs to go home and rest quickly.

    Chi Li smiled lightly and said, "I said, I'm going to trouble you to give me a ride."

    "Can't you go by yourself?" Qin Yue immediately retorted, just joking, if such a dangerous person is around, who can bear it, just look at it From the scene just now, we can tell that this person's personality is not as bad as usual, he can kill people without nodding his head, but he likes to play with people in his hands and torture them slowly.

    Damn, it's too perverted, too dangerous.

    She would never agree to walk with such a person all the way.

    "Do you think it's really suitable to use this kind of environment?" Chi Li said with a shrug.

    "I mean, can't you go find another car? Also, how do you know that I have a car?" Qin Yue asked dissatisfied. She stopped all the way just now in order not to attract people's attention. It is impossible to hear the sound at all.

    "Isn't this a very simple matter? If you don't have a car, you have come so far to deliver food to the zombies?" Chi Li explained while looking at Qin Yue with a smile.

    "Well, you won, but I still disagree." Qin Yue refused.

    "Why?" Chi Li asked puzzled.

    "You are too dangerous."

    "I promise, I won't hurt you, Nuo, I saw that kid when he came just now." Chi Li said with a smile, if he hadn't found that kid, it would be really hard for him to find out this woman.

    When it comes to Xianyue, Qin Yue really wants to make a sad expression, that kind of tuneful music, that kind of playing with the opponent's heart, it is estimated that her family Xianyue has taken a fancy to him, if the two develop into like-minded good friends , Discuss the cruelty and beauty of the dark wind at any time... Qin Yue only feels that there is darkness in front of him. Could it be that this world is going to be occupied by such a group of terrifying people?

    "I feel like he likes me." After putting away the violin, Chi Li slung the bag behind her back, and took the lead in walking in the direction where Xianyue left.

    What he said was not wrong, the moon in the car was lying on the window like a little cute pet, looking this way expectantly. In any case, when Qin Yue faced Xianyue's eyes silently expressing expectation, she could no longer refuse cruelly.

    Looking ahead, Qin Yue burst into tears in her heart.

    It's a sad story to be traveling with a psycho who's good at having fun on his own.

    Not to mention what Qin Yue was thinking, Xianyue was quite happy. Although he didn't speak, his whole body gave people the feeling that he had found a little friend and his whole body was bubbling with joy.

    Qin Yue sighed, and said helplessly in her voice, "Where are you going?"

    "Just go to the nearest base from here." Chi Li sat on the back seat with her legs crossed, giving off a mature and reliable look in her bohemian way. His demeanor is not elegant, but it conforms to a certain melody, natural and mysterious.

    "I'm not on the way." Qin Yue said.

    "I paid the fare just now." Chi Li said leisurely.

    "When?"