Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Where the army passed by, as long as there were survivors, they would rush over one after another. Even if the team did not deliberately recruit people, the number of people was still considerable. With the increase of survivors, there are more and more problems. Small conflicts in daily life continue, conflicts are common, and conflicts are becoming more and more acute. The main reason for conflicts between the army and the people is the lack of food.

    In the past, when there were few people, it was okay. Some people who had no food could ask for food from the army first, or borrow it from people they knew around them. In the end of the world, people still pay attention to affection, but not many people would refuse, but as time goes by As more and more people began to realize that they could not live without surplus food, most of the survivors turned their attention to the army.     "Shouldn't you soldiers protect us? Why, you usually eat our taxpayers' money for free, and you will starve us all to death at critical moments, right?" A man full of ruffian pushed him roughly to stop him The soldier who robbed women of food, "Give us food if you can. Who would be unhappy if everyone has something to eat?     " The man opened his mouth and said, in fact, he doesn't care who steals who, he just wants to know whether the army will give them food through this matter, now there are zombies outside, he doesn't want to die outside one day.     "Brother, why don't you tell the officer if it's okay, my baby hasn't eaten for two days." A sallow-faced woman in the crowd said sadly while holding her baby.     "Even if we are hungry again, we..." If there is one, there will be two. For a while, everyone talked about their own difficulties.     Xiao Bing's face became serious, and an air of inviolability of soldiers dissipated in an instant. He repeated his previous words seriously, "There is not enough food in the team, please stop messing around, or we will have nothing to do." The right to expel you from the army."     "Oh, we're so scared—" The man smiled exaggeratedly, his hands and feet trembling as if he had encountered something extremely funny, and then he immediately said with contempt: "You Hurry up, hurry up, I'm just a soldier, my grandpa is still a colonel, I advise you... don't meddle in your own business!" He pointed his fingers at the soldier's chest while speaking, , with an extremely aggressive and provocative expression.

    "You are..." Faced with such a three-generation assassin who doesn't care about people at all, the little soldier was angry, but he endured it and did not violate military regulations to clash with the people without authorization, but patiently Still loudly repeating the rules of the team in a simple and deep voice, "I repeat, if anyone in the team violates discipline, we will expel him from the team..."

    Qin Yue didn't speak, and sat in the car watching the situation quietly. In one scene, there was no wave in the black eyes. She could say that she saw the scene from the beginning to the end, including the back movement of the husband who was robbed by the robbed woman who was helped by the soldiers and rushed over to inquire about the situation, and the people around her. Faced with the unusual silence and subsequent supplication.

    "I don't care about your bullshit rules. I only know that people are iron rice or steel. If we don't eat a meal, we will be hungry. In short, we want to eat. If we don't give it, we will make a fuss. See if you can control it once or twice, grandpa Once again, we will take out all our food if we can, none of us want to starve to death!"

    Everyone looked at the soldier silently, acquiescing to the man's question, as if asking why the army didn't give them food. This was a silent protest, and the people surrounding here had no idea that the soldiers went into battle on an empty stomach without breakfast half a day ago, and they had no idea what kind of danger they had encountered. Qin Yue leaned her head on the seat, closed her eyes and rested, and it was meaningless to read any more.     A group of soldiers came out of the crowd, Xu De walked out from the army, and said to the crowd with a cold face: "Since everyone has difficulties, we will not leave today, we will rest where we are, and those who need food will go to the vicinity to find them. Gather before..." Before he finished speaking, some people wanted to protest, but they were swept away by Xu De's deep and sharp eyes, and his voice suddenly fell silent. Xu will never stop it."