Chapter 57

Chapter fifty-seven

    Seeing creepers crawling out of the granary one after another, Qin Yue immediately decided to care about the presence of those people, and if she didn't run away, she would be dismembered by the creepers before they calculated her death.

    "God, where are there so many creepers?"

    Qin Yue was not the only one with discerning eyes present, many people started to flee in groups. If the previous zombies could barely deal with them together, then there are so many crawlers now, it is estimated that only God has the ability to change all this. There were four or five people traveling with Qin Yue, only two of them were left after running all the way down, and the other three were captured by zombies on the way.

    With a thud, lightning knocked down a zombie that was trying to get its hands on Xia Yuhuai.

    The other two zombies continued to step forward on their companion's corpse without fear, Xia Yuhuai triumphantly released two more bolts of lightning to split the skull of one zombie, and the other zombie also fell down with lightning flashing all over its body go down. Didn't hear the expected compliment, Xia Yuhuai took the time to look around, this look, it's terrible, the supernatural beings who were relatively united and fled in all directions, he immediately realized something was wrong, just happened to see The woman in black ran to the side, and he analyzed the terrain and decisively ran towards Qin Yue with a few supernatural beings he had just met who were willing to lead him.

    When Xia Yuhuai was running to the side, the place where he was standing before jumped off the roof and saw the crawler. The crawler shook his head, stuck out his tongue and sniffed, spread his limbs and quickly chased in Xia Yuhuai's direction.     Qin Yue didn't forget to observe the surroundings when she was running away. When she saw a large group behind her, she became angry immediately. Damn it, my sister ran well. A long list, the worst thing is that there are crawlers and a bunch of zombies at the end!     Is this the rhythm of dying all the way? Qin Yue looked at the sky speechlessly, but before she finished her grief, a scream brought her back to reality.     "Daughter-in-law, help—"

    The yelling was quite loud, and everyone's ears were deafened for two or three seconds. Qin Yue subconsciously looked in the direction of the sound, and almost got his nose twisted. Damn it, she really wanted to know something. How on earth does a huge, heavy turtle turn itself over and still keep sticking its head out and shouting to her for help.

    Guan Qi was very unlucky, he slapped all the zombies around him and was planning to ask his wife for credit, but just turned around and found that his daughter-in-law had escaped by herself, enduring the tears that were about to come out of his eyes, Guan Qi comforted himself It's okay, as long as his wife is safe. Just as he was about to catch up with his wife, he turned around and found that there were several more creepers around him. After finally avoiding the simultaneous attacks of the three creepers, he found himself overturned before showing his might. My body...can't get up.     He dare not remove the ability now, knowing that there are three creepers and countless zombies staring at him. Once he removes the ability, it will be like a piece of tender and unprotected meat, which can be instantly killed by this group of people who are worse than hyenas. The hungry zombies are divided. But he didn't dare not to dispel the ability all the time. Once the ability was exhausted, he would face the terrible end even if he lost his strength.     Woooooo, daughter-in-law, you can't leave your old relative and leave by yourself, or you'll really be a widow! Guan Qi completely forgot the fact that she never wanted to be his daughter-in-law, so he tried his best to look at Qin Yue tearfully with his pitiful little round eyes, until the latter couldn't help chopping off his neck and then Vent your anger, Grandma's, if I don't kill you, your reputation will fall on you sooner or later. Although reputation is not worth a piece of biscuit, it is still my sister's own thing, how can you allow others to defile it!     With all kinds of cruel thoughts flashing in his mind, Qin Yue ran close with an ax in his sullen face. Seeing this cold little appearance, Guan Qi's whole body trembled. Kill your husband in a hurry?     However, when Qin Yue ran close to Guan Qi, she held back her evil thoughts. She avoided the attack of a creeper, and took advantage of the opportunity to kick Guan Qi into the sky, causing him to turn over and lie flat on his back. The tortoise turned into a side-lying tortoise, and another kick made him roll...