Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Xue Che looked at the muddy water bottom again, his eyes sparkled, and he said that good things come in pairs, and good things come in pairs. If he let this go, what face would he have to go out to meet people in the future?

    "Hey, I'm here, my lord." Xue Che smiled and controlled the big palm out of nothingness, pulled out the water plants that were trying to attack, and threw them to the ground.

    He didn't attack fiercely all at once. You must know that this is a river, and it is easy to let it run away if you can't solve it by entering the water. However, Xue Che didn't find it difficult to deal with. This situation was just a good time to try out the Eye of Nothingness obtained after upgrading the ability a few days ago.

    The river is still the same river, the water is still the same water, and the grass is still the same grass, but a pair of invisible eyes suddenly grew at the bottom of the river. When these eyes, which looked like many strange symbols, suddenly opened, Xue Che on the bank closed his eyes. He closed his eyes, and a clear picture of the river bottom was reflected in his mind.

    Seeing this, a smile appeared on Xue Che's face.

    This is a toad monster that is a circle bigger than the mutant toad just now. Its body color is much darker than the previous one. At this time, it is lurking at the bottom of the river with a ferocious expression. The nuclear mutant toad was crushed by it.

    After surveying the terrain, Xue Che, who was sure that he could hit with a single blow, controlled a pair of invisible big hands to push towards the mutated toad monster. As if sensing danger, the toad monster launched many waterweed attacks in Xue Che's direction, It's a pity that Xue Che's ability is invisible, it can't attack at all.

    Under such circumstances, the toad monster did not love to fight any more and continued to do useless resistance. It jumped off the corpse of its companion and wanted to run out vigilantly, but how could Xue Che let the crystal nucleus in his hand run away like this? Controlling the big hand to grab the toad monster, the vigilant guy avoided it for the first time, and the big hand brushed past it without catching it, but Xue Che quickly launched another blow the second time, making it The toad monster was caught by the hand of nothingness before it could dodge in time.

    Wow——

    Xue Che opened his eyes, and the toad monster was caught from the bottom of the water by his special ability, and fell in mid-air. No sound could be heard, but part of the aquatic plants could be seen stretching towards the toad monster to wrap it up, trying to pull it into the water.

    "I said, forget it." Xue Che said coldly.

    If it weren't for his expression being too cold and his tone too cold, anyone who saw him would think that this is a good boy who is as clean and pure as the first snow.

    The toad monster didn't know if he understood, his small eyes stared at Xue Che fiercely and angrily, as if he wanted to tear Xue Che apart and swallowed it mouthful. However, no matter how vicious it was, it couldn't affect Xue Che's good mood.

    He took Xianyue's knife in his hand, rushed directly towards the toad monster, and slashed from the sky of the mutant toad monster at a very fast speed before the water plants approached him.

    The water plant leaves that were chopped off by attacking Xue Che before fell from the sky, and the toad monster's expression was still frozen in a hideous moment, when the knife edge suddenly split open, blood spurted out, and the toad monster was split in two.

    useless.

    Xue Che collected the crystal core, no matter how messy the scene was, walked towards Xianyue, and threw the crystal core to him, "It's rare that there is one delivered to the door, and I don't know whether to praise it for self-sacrifice or call it stupid. "