Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    For the rest of the day, everyone stayed in the car obediently and followed the main force, and finally arrived at the destination after another two or three days.

    When approaching the place, the convoy stopped, and all the supernatural beings started to walk. In order to enter the research institute smoothly, the officer leading the team distributed a square electronic card to each team leader, which is said to be a pass to enter the research institute. The maximum number of people each card can carry is ten, and teams with less than ten people will added by soldiers.

    When Qin Yue held the electronic card, she frowned. She had an identical card of this kind in her pocket, and it was an unexpected trophy she got from Qi Wu when she was picking up wafers.

    Qin Yue knew that something was wrong after seeing the old needle locust tree making a loud noise that day. She had planned to make a quick decision, but the old needle locust tree was not easy to deal with. Apart from mental attacks, the sky-shattering The branches that cover the sun are also dancing vigorously, so that no one can please anyone. After a few rounds, those people came into her field of vision, she saw this kind of stuff a lot, just like hyenas on the grassland, they always want to take advantage of it, anyone's meat is their own, they will grab it and bite a few mouth.

    Naturally, Qin Yue didn't make it easy for these people who wanted to take advantage of it. She deliberately slowed down the pace of her attacks so that the old needle locust tree would have time to deal with these people. You must know that after fighting against the old needle locust tree for so long, Qin Yue has some understanding of its attack methods. For example, when you do it, you must not only be careful of the extremely heavy branches, but also be careful of the beautiful white flowers that fall on the ground. The seductive fragrance they emit is enough to make all low-level supernatural beings go insane and hallucinate. Even Qin Yue found those people who were lost in the needle locust forest before, and they were all dragged into the ground by the roots of the old needle locust tree and melted into fertilizer. If she hadn't accidentally made a hole near the tree root It is impossible to discover this unsolved mystery.     In the melee, Qi Wu was still as smart as in his previous life. He used several supernatural beings to block the attack of the old needle locust tree. Originally, with his intelligence and wisdom, he must have done such a bad thing without leaking, but there was an extra After Qin Yue targeted his alien like this, all his actions became too obvious.

    When the fifth guy was designed by Qi Wu to block the fatal blow and was dismembered from the middle by thick branches, all the supernatural beings subconsciously stayed away from him, for fear that they would be accidentally harmed.

    People who can inspire supernatural powers and have survived for so long in the last days are not fools. If they plot against them like this, they will definitely have endless troubles with Qi Wu, but now there is the temptation of Jingyuan before and the attack of evolution tree later. , they can only put this matter aside first, Jingyuan is the most important thing.

    Several branches hit the crowd on the ground with a strong wind, and the supernatural beings who were not flexible enough were directly reduced to scum in this fierce offensive.

    People are always prone to more loopholes when they are nervous and excited, not to mention that they are still within the attack range of the needle locust tree, and they are under tremendous pressure both physically and psychologically. Qin Yue uses the attack of the needle locust tree to make him They see through Qi Wu, and subconsciously isolate themselves from him. In Qin Yue's eyes, Qi Wu, who has lost everyone as a shield, is like a snake that has lost its fangs. No matter how high his IQ and force value cannot meet the requirements, he will go to Yama.