Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    " You can accept     it if she gives it to you." An old soldier came over and patted the guard soldier on the shoulder and said, "This is a good girl!" soldiers, but as long as there are such people, their hearts will be hot.

    "Last time, Xiao Zheng and his group were injured when they went out to do a mission. At that time, the base was short of medicines, and it was not our turn at all. It seemed that people were going to be useless... The next day, there was a pile of medicines at the entrance of the barracks. The guys made a statement back and forth, yes, I saw this girl go there.” The old soldier said, his eyes were red, don’t they know how precious medicine is now, and they don’t know where this girl is so capable , gave away all the things without saying a word.

    "A few weeks ago, Liangzi's old problem broke out, and she gave me the medicine... No wonder Xiao Liuzi and the others are getting close to her. In this world... Hey!" Another younger soldier came over and said something, then shook his head and left , "Don't talk about it, let's get things done first."

    Qin Yue, who stopped the car, asked Xue Che to hand in the task with the safe. After she closed the back compartment, she glanced at the gate of the base from a distance, and saw that the mineral water she sent was handed over by one soldier to the next. , They all consciously took a small sip to moisturize their chapped lips, and then passed it on to the next teammate.

    Looking at the joy and satisfaction on their faces, Qin Yue thought about the news he heard yesterday. A total of 150 people from the 237th Infantry Company died while defending the people and retreating. There was not a single deserter in the three-hour battle. Live, all the soldiers fought to the death, only those civilians who relied on the cover of the army fled back in panic.

    The soldiers guarding the gate have changed from batch to batch. These people don't know when they will be sent out to perform tasks, and they don't know if they can come back after going out. Qin Yue's eyes darkened, and she opened the car door and sat in the car again. got out of the driver's seat, pretended to drive the car back for a trip, and then drove back. In fact, Qin Yue used his mind to take out a large bucket of blue bottled water from the space and put it into the car while people were not paying attention. Fortunately, it The trunk of the car is big enough to stuff such a one-meter-long bucket into it.

    Qin Yue patted Ah Hu on the head and said, "You two guys, don't mess around, just let me go home obediently." That's right, there are two. The black widow and the sabre-toothed tiger ran out for a walk at the beginning, but it It is hidden in the hair of the saber-toothed tiger from head to tail, and the saber-toothed tiger itself has black markings, which is even more unobtrusive.

    Ahu obediently responded, and Qin Yue took out the previous crystal nucleus from the space, "Here, this energy looks good." Qin Yue handed over the red crystal nucleus, and Ahu didn't open his mouth as usual. After eating it, he turned his mouth to the side, and pushed the red crystal nucleus towards Qin Yue with his head.

    "What's the matter?" Qin Yue asked puzzled.

    The saber-toothed tiger raised its head and gave a cry, then pushed its head against it, Qin Yue guessed, "Let me go?" It shook its head and continued to push it.

    "For me?" Seeing Ah Hu's abnormal reaction, Qin Yue tentatively asked.

    Roar. Satisfied now, the saber-toothed tiger nodded and looked at Qin Yue expectantly.

    "So cute." Qin Yue patted its head and said, "Then I won't be polite." The energy of this crystal core is indeed very good for Qin Yue, but she never thought of taking it for herself. Yes, but Ahu is willing to give it to her, and she will not refuse it. After all, strength is the guarantee of survival. She knows what should be put first and what should be put behind. Obviously, now is not the time to be polite.