Chapter 10

chapter Ten

    Who is this time?

    Qin Yue was puzzled, and found out through the cat's eyes that she was not someone she knew, "Who is it?" "

    Is it Miss Qin? I'm the sales manager of Maimai Real Estate, and I received a call this morning saying that you are planning to sell the house." The person outside the door Tall and thin, he was carrying a briefcase, and his glasses blocked his shrewd eyes, making him look softer.

    Qin Yue opened the door to let him in. As soon as the man came in, he handed over a business card, "My surname is Wu. Miss Qin can come to me if she buys or sells a house in the future." Qin Yue took the business card, looked at it, and put it in the

    pocketbook Pocket, "I plan to go abroad, and the documents will come down soon. I am in a hurry to sell the house. It doesn't matter if the price is low. As long as it is fast, it is best to complete it within a week. During this period, I will cooperate with you in any procedures, but if it exceeds I don't plan to buy it within the deadline, and just pass it on to relatives."

    "Okay, can I take a look at the house?" His voice is gentle, and his tone is appropriate without making people feel abrupt.

    "Okay, let me show you around." Qin Yue led the people forward, "This is the kitchen. I don't know how big it is. I'll show you the ID later." Then the two visited the guest room, Bedroom, study room, storage room... After spending about ten minutes browsing the house, Qin Yue took out relevant documents and talked with Manager Wu about the house.

    "The house is very good, everything is fine, we will pick out customers who meet your requirements as soon as possible, please rest assured." After a while,

    the two reached an initial agreement, and the manager Wu of the intermediary company took a few photos and the contents of the certificate and left. , said that tomorrow will bring a new contract, and they will arrange the house related matters as soon as possible.

    Ignoring how busy they would be, Qin Yue felt that she was running out of brains. Fortunately, no one would come over in the afternoon. She locked the door again and went into the basement. With one thought, she put dozens of bags of rice into the space. , in order to verify that the space can store things, Qin Yue himself went in.

    Today's newly arrived rice was piled up on the fiery red desert. This time, Qin Yue didn't dare to stay longer. After confirming that the time flow in the jade pendant space was faster than outside, Qin Yue didn't dare to stay longer, for fear of not being aware of it like last time. After several hours, what was even more deceitful was that I thought I had an extra security, and I could hide in when I was in danger, but it was very difficult to actually implement it. For example, one day she was seriously injured outside and fell into a coma... ...Then when she goes out, it is likely that after a few decades, she has directly changed from a girl with flowers to a white-haired old woman.

    Such a mistake, she cried back! So Qin Yue decided not to hide in the space unless it was a critical moment of life and death. Her only worry now is whether the food placed in the space and the things she collected in the future will all be scrapped because of this special time flow.

    Although there are still many things that have not been confirmed and dealt with, Qin Yue is most worried about her family. Although her parents died young, her grandfather who took care of her since she was a child is still very good to her.

    Qin Yue held the mobile phone and tremblingly dialed the number at home, "Hello..."

    Hearing the voice from the other end of the mobile phone, she couldn't help but tremble, how happy it is to hear grandpa's voice again in her lifetime one thing.

    "Grandpa—" she just opened her mouth and tears came out, her voice choked up.

    This is the grandfather who loved her the most, the grandfather who still tolerated her like a mountain after she lost her parents. If she hadn't been willful and insisted on moving out back then, she wouldn't have been isolated and helpless when the apocalypse came, and her grandfather, who had worked hard for half his life, would still insist on looking for her when the situation was very unfavorable to the Qin family, and finally stayed in Haikou forever from exhaustion That dirty place didn't wake up.

    "Grandpa, listen to me. I had a dream. The end of the world was coming. Many people fainted without warning, and when they woke up, they turned into monsters that could eat people. It was so scary. They were everywhere. If you eat people, if you are bitten or scratched, you will become one of them. Grandpa, go prepare something to eat, and tell your relatives not to go out, okay..." Qin Yue said anxiously, waiting for her to finish talking about the points that should be paid attention to It was only later that she noticed the silence on the other end of the phone, which made her feel uneasy.

    In fact, Qin Yue is not sure whether she had a real and terrible nightmare or was reborn after dying in the last days, but she believes that now that she knows it, she should make the best preparations, whether it is Bai Weilan's design or the last days. omen.

    "My dear granddaughter, don't be afraid, Grandpa is here." The old man's steady voice came through the phone, listening to such a voice seemed to be able to erase all of Qin Yue's anxiety, even if the sky fell, he would no longer feel fear.