Chapter 90

Chapter Ninety

    "Heh... are you trying to praise Captain Ben for his versatility?"

    Qin Yue smiled brightly, but Xue Che, who was standing in front of her, suddenly felt the temperature drop suddenly, as if snow was falling, and it was extremely cold. He secretly said Shaking his body, he turned around stiffly, team, captain! His grandma, do you want to be so hard!

    Looking around, a group of friends avoided Xue Che's sight very unkindly. If you read correctly, this group of scumbags are still quietly staying away from this area. What about sharing? What about long-lasting friendship? Can we still have fun together!

    "It's not a good thing to be too idle, especially this kind of sneaking in from a busy schedule is the worst thing. I think we need to communicate well." Qin Yue said.

    "You're just kidding! Don't be like this, you'll be so stingy." Xue Che shook his hands, trying to let the matter go.

    "Really?" Qin Yue sneered and said, "Then let's have a nightmare together."

    Liar!

    That is to prepare him for a nightmare!

    Xue Che didn't have time to lament the cold world with his small eyes floating around, trying to find an opening to break through, but just when he was about to run happily, it was too late, Qin Yue had already stretched Jiang Mo's claws over. Not surprisingly, the guy who was not optimistic about his mouth was dragged to a corner of the laboratory. Qin Yue rubbed his fists and smiled, intending to communicate with him the feelings he hadn't contacted for a long time.

    "Hey, what are you going to do, I warn you, don't mess around!" Xue Che stepped back, only when his heels touched a hard object, did he realize that there was a wall behind him, he turned his head sadly, and had to Facing the fact that there is no way out. Qin Yue sneered, and took a step forward, "What are you doing? Don't worry, I won't beat you up. It's just that it hurts a little, but you just have to bear it." Without unnecessary nonsense, Qin Yue     chose After a position that could block all Xue Che's escape routes, one after another punched down like raindrops. They were really punching to the flesh without mercy, and directly beat the person under the fist so that they ran away without any power to parry.     "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..."

    "

    Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

    !

    "

    _ "

    Oh, oh, my lord, I was wrong!"

    No one paid attention to the tragic cries for help. Hopeful eyes showed a mouthful of white teeth, and he spoke, "It's really energetic, it's good to be young."

    Fuck, that's not what I want. Xue Che continued to run, thinking with grief and indignation: These heartless little goblins He doesn't believe in love anymore!

    "Life lies in sports, we should support it a lot." Hong Ji fiddled with her hair, actually silently wiping the cold sweat off her forehead. If it hadn't been so dangerous, it's a good thing that the captain came quickly. If it was later, everyone would have said something they shouldn't have said. Fortunately, as for Xue Che, let's go with peace of mind. Sister praises your character.

    "Exercise is good for physical and mental health." Qu Ling straightened his duckbill cap, with a smile on his stunning face. He admired Xue Che's political consciousness of sacrificing one person to keep a team. Of course, he didn't There will be this awareness.     "That's right." Bei Yan smiled lightly, his gentle appearance couldn't tell that this was also a bad one, and he continued without any qualm: "The weather today is good, it's really suitable for exercising your muscles. "     ..." Xian Yue touched her puppet, wondering if it would be able to take a beating for her at a critical moment after he was promoted to another level, the captain's fist, uh...it hurts!     In the center of the underground research institute, someone who had originally cast most of his eyes on Qin Yue's team, looked down on him through the screen, "I thought there was a strong one here, and there was something to play with, but I didn't expect that there would be a group of people who were not good at it." It's a pity that you have a long brain."