Chapter 7

Chapter VII

    Expecting that Bai Weilan would want to go, Qin Yue didn't want to dampen her interest, anyway, she already got the things, right?

    Looking at the beautiful clothes in front of her, Qin Yue is not interested. These inconvenient clothes can easily cause inconvenience and accidents during strenuous exercise. Sometimes a small mistake can be made up with life. He continued to follow Bai Weilan because he hadn't got the jade beads yet. Although it would be shameful to find a way to get back what he gave away, Qin Yue didn't want to use his own things to make his opponent stronger.

    It's her luck if Bai Weilan is still strong after losing Qin Yue's protection, but if she uses Qin Yue's things to turn against Qin Yue, she will feel that she is really stupid and hopelessly stupid.

    "Qin Yue, don't you want to buy something?" Xiaoyue asked after trying on clothes.

    "No, I'm only interested in eating." From the place where she bought clothes to the roof, Qin Yue never knew that she could spend so much time shopping by herself. She used to enjoy it, but now she feels it is extremely tormented. There are still many things that have not been confirmed, and I really don't want to waste time on shopping.

    There are all kinds of jade in the glass window, Bai Weilan looked over and over again, "Miss, do you have Guanyin's jade here?" "Yes, please follow me." The salesman invited

    Bai Weilan to another On one side, pointing to a row of Jade Guanyin in the window.

    Bai Weilan took a look and found that these were not the Jade Guanyin that gave her a special feeling on Saturday. She was a little anxious, as if she had lost something important, "I've seen all of these, is there any more?" "

    If If you are not satisfied, there are still some in the cabinet, please wait a moment." The salesman leaned over and took out some undisplayed Jade Guanyin from the cabinet.

    "Wow, there are so many beautiful jade pendants, Qin Yue, come and take a look." Although Su Hua is not very interested in the jade pendants themselves, this does not hinder her visual appreciation.

    "Keep your voice down, it will disturb others." Xiaoyue reminded from the side, it is very rude to make such a loud noise in a public place. Su Hua touched his head and laughed a few times, "Isn't this too exciting? Don't worry, don't worry, I'll keep my voice down."

    "Look first, I have something else to do. I heard that there will be a flu recently. I don't know if it's true or not. When you get home, ask your parents to prepare more food." "Really or not? It feels like last

    time It's not long since the flu passed." Su Hua said.

    "Be prepared. It's a gossip. I heard from a relative of our family who works in the police station that there was a flu in the mountainous area of ​​the neighboring city. It hasn't been reported yet, and we don't know the result yet." Qin Yue took out her phone and checked the time. "Look first, I still have something to do."

    "Okay, go get busy first, let's go shopping first." Xiaoyue paid attention to Qin Yue's words, if the price rises at that time, it will only affect working-class parents It is another burden, it is better to prepare early.     Looking out of the window through the glass, there was a family walking by holding hands below, Qin Yue's eyes were gloomy, if she hadn't had a bad idea to get back the bracelet she gave to Bai Weilan before, she would have gone home long ago. Now I have to make two-handed preparations. If I can’t even rush back, I will live here directly, and then I will meet up with my grandfather at the southern base, but it is also beneficial to do so. The material target is much smaller, and it is not easy to attract the attention of others.     Qin Yue found a place far away and stood under the pillar next to the counter with her mobile phone to contact the agency company. They agreed to meet in the afternoon and have a detailed conversation before hanging up the phone. At this time, Bai Weilan's expression became more and more ugly. She was sitting on the chair in front of the cabinet and was still asking the salesperson to change another batch for Jade Guanyin, as if she would not give up until she found the jade she wanted.     Time can't be wasted. Although there are still five days left, Qin Yue can't guarantee that the courier can be delivered on time without any accidents. She just searched for a lot of Inner Mongolia air-dried beef in a city that is not far away. Smiled and opened his eyes, the stock was sold out at once, and it is rare to meet such a big customer in a year.     When Qin Yue searched for rental information on the Internet, an ordinary-looking man in gray clothes passed by another noble woman with dyed red hair beside her. Even in a safe period, Qin Yue never relaxed Be vigilant, there is no doubt that this is a thief, he took the woman's wallet.

    For a moment, a thought flashed in Qin Yue's mind, and she followed the gray-clothed man without hesitation.

    Judging from his actions, he is a habitual thief. He looks very natural as a shopper, but he is actually very vigilant. If Qin Yue hadn't cultivated a pair of discerning eyes in the apocalypse for several years, he would have been discovered and lost.

    Yuan Quan avoided the crowd all the way and walked into the dark alley. Wuxiangzi Ninth Street was his territory, and usually no one would come. Thinking of today's harvest, he was secretly happy. He hadn't made a move for a while. If it wasn't for the recent wind that made him feel overwhelmed, he wouldn't have made a move so early. But a fat sheep is a fat sheep, and his fingertips couldn't help but Touching the bag on his chest, he felt the thickness of the wallet through the clothes.

    Stepping up to the empty place, Yuan Quan licked his lips excitedly, and took out an LV wallet from his clothes with his fingers. This is the rhythm of sending it out!

    Feeling favored by the God of Wealth, Yuan Quan opened his wallet with a happy face, his eyes were immediately glued to the cards and banknotes stuffed inside, today is a really good day, I have made a fortune.

    "The harvest is good, Gong Xi Fa Cai."

    An abrupt voice rang in Yuan Quan's ear, so frightened that he almost shook his hand and dropped his wallet, ready to run away.

    "who?"