Chapter 85

Chapter 85

This person is Qi Wu, who was Qin Yue's teammate in his previous life.

Speaking of him, Qin Yue still feels very angry, but she is most angry with herself. In her previous life, she was said to be stupid, and she was not wronged at all. In my memory, when I met Qi Wu for the first time, he came with a weak girl and said that he wanted to join the team. At first, she didn't agree, but she finally agreed after Bai Weilan's persuasion.

I still remember that girl's expression was very strange at that time, but she disappeared inexplicably the next day. Qin Yue didn't care at that time. It's very normal to lose someone casually in the last days. Now that I think about it, it's really unusual everywhere. It must be her Someone discovered something that shouldn't be discovered, so it was solved.

At that time, Qin Yue didn't know the insufficiency of people's hearts, and greed made people degenerate. She thought that the strong had to bear more responsibilities. Help those who can be helped without affecting the interests.

The final flashpoint of the conflict was when they got a batch of munitions by accident. At that time, the situation at the base was already critical. The munitions accidentally fell into their hands.

In order to protect the munitions, Qin Yue and others immediately carried out the transfer, and then the team had the first large-scale quarrel over the ownership of this batch of munitions. Bai Weilan's group of people advocated handing over the arms to the western base in exchange for power, or using this powerful team of arms to maximize the benefits. She advocated transporting the arms back to the northern base, because with the continuous evolution of zombies, the base is almost running out of ammunition Yes, plus several times of zombie siege, this batch of supplies is really important for the base that needs to tide over the difficulties temporarily.

In the next few days, Shen Nuo, who had the loudest objection in the team, died accidentally while dealing with mutant zombies. After that, the voices with different opinions in the team became smaller and smaller. A few days later, the base issued a task requiring them to immediately Execution, until finally she found out that she was cheated by her teammates. After killing the five teammates who were the first to hurt her, Qin Yue learned from a begging guy that from the moment they took the mission and set off from the base, the teammates who stayed in the base had been sent away by Qi Wu first. Went to the west.

No wonder, the task was assigned so coincidentally, no wonder Qi Wu, who has been playing the role of a military adviser, did not come with the team. She understood too late and was unable to change. It's a shame that so many fresh lives are gone. .

All because of selfish desires, selfish desires that are never satisfied.

Qin Yue's eyes were as cold as ice, she moved her hands, turned the steering wheel, turned the car around and drove the car into a corner.

Qi Wu had noticed the approaching vehicle early on, and he was worried that it was a helper invited by the other party. Although his men were surrounded by Xiao Qiang, he still had the confidence to lure them to Meijia Village as cannon fodder. When seeing people drive the car away, Qi Wu breathed a sigh of relief, Jingyuan is very important to them, and they really don't want any accidents.

"Brother Qiang, we are all old acquaintances, why bother to use knives and guns." Qi Wu smiled skillfully.

"Go to your acquaintances, no one in this town knows that you, Qi boy, are a famous black fox." The heart is so dark that even Hei Mo is ashamed of himself, Xiao Qiang directly shook his face very bluntly, this This kind of people has always had a lot of ghost ideas, and the bad water in their stomachs is full of vats. If you say a few words, you can get people in and you can't get out.