Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

    Bai Weilan, whose face was blown by the exhaust fumes, followed behind and yelled for robbery, but the motorcycle drove out of her sight after a while.

    "Damn bastard!" Bai Weilan stomped her feet and scolded, as if she had just realized it, she opened the box in her hand and found that it contained only two magazines and advertisements that were often distributed for free on the street.

    This was a premeditated robbery, Bai Weilan's face turned green with anger, and the alumni who knew her by the side kept persuading her to open something, but fortunately her wallet was not taken away.

    Hearing this made her angry. The wallet was robbed, and the money in it was at most a few thousand. It was a little troublesome to reissue the bank card, but it took her a long time to cheat Qin Yue over the jade bead bracelet. At the beginning, she immediately fell in love with the emerald green chain, but Mr. Qin gave it to Qin Yue eccentrically, saying that it was Qin Yue's mother's favorite bracelet when she was young.     The Qin family is rich, and the aunt of Qin Erbo's family likes jewelry and other collectibles. When she first got it, Bai Weilan had secretly appraised it in the store. The value was extremely high, but now she was snatched away by a liar who knew the goods. How to tell her not to be angry.     The security guard at the school ran over at this moment, "Sister, do you want to call the police?"     A gleam of joy flashed across Bai Weilan's face, then her smile dimmed again, she shook her head, "No, it's just a bracelet, not very valuable. "She wanted to call the police, but the Qin family still has some contacts in City A. Although she was sentenced to her mother and changed her name and surname since she was a child, she is still half of the Qin family. Once she calls the police, her family will definitely receive a notification. When the time comes, Qin If everyone asks how Qin Yue's bracelet is in her hand, it will be troublesome.     Although it is a pity to lose the bracelet, but compared to the price of getting it back, Bai Weilan has no choice but to give up.     "Then be careful. I'll go to the broadcasting room and let all the students pay attention to this new type of scam." Seeing that the female student didn't suffer much, the security guard nodded and said, "I'll go first, don't be too sad." "     Okay Yes, I have something to do, so let's go out first." No matter how unhappy Bai Weilan was, the matter was already a foregone conclusion. She touched her pocket and found that the wallet and keys were still there. She walked to the side of the road and stopped a taxi. She told the driver the address and closed the door. Eyes repose.

    Yesterday Qin Yue tried the storage function of the space. Fortunately, the desolation of the Jade Space is a bit desolate, and the flow of time is also weird and unimaginable, but fortunately, the storage function is still ok. The food put in that day has always been the same, It has to be said that this is a strange and magical space.

    "Hello..." Qin Yue stuffed the remaining useful things in the villa into the space while answering the phone. She didn't have the interest or energy to dismantle the large and flashy cabinets and take them away, and gave them all to the next owner of the villa. Buy one get one free.     "Miss, I've got the jade bead bracelet you want. When are you going to buy the ticket? Let me tell you, I, Lao Quan, spent a lot of energy this time. That girl is very slick, you have to... ..."     Qin Yue received a call from Yuan Quan unexpectedly, she was a little surprised, it was done so quickly, could it be said that she deserves to be a smart eye and a habit of stealing? "Understood, I'll go over right away." She patted the dust off her body, the light-colored home clothes were a bit dirty, but she didn't have time to take a shower right now, so she patted casually, picked up her bag and planned to go out.     Yuan Quan was playing with the jade bead bracelet, feeling depressed in his heart. He thought he was going to make a fortune that day, but when he took out the red notes from his wallet and counted them, he found that few of them were real. Damn, if you smell the pungent smell of the newly acquired LV bag, you don't need to look much to know it's fake.     Is this the rhythm of getting rich? This is the rhythm of Ta Ma struggling to meet his peers!     I was so excited that the chain in my hand slipped to the ground, Yuan Quan quickly bent down to pick it up, hey, my little ancestor, don't break it, at least wait until I get 100,000 yuan Let's talk when we get it. He wiped it with his rough hands, and then put it down to his lips and blew it with his mouth. After confirming that there was no damage, he settled down and waited for the employer.     As for how he knew the employer's other phone number, of course it was thanks to his smart and careful brain. When counting the banknotes last night, a mobile phone number top-up note fell out of the money. Normally, he would have lost it. It just so happened that I had an idea to stay, and it was really a good thing for him to stay, otherwise I would have to wait an extra day to get the money, wouldn't I be anxious to death.

    Yuan Quan whistled arrogantly, one hundred thousand yuan, what a sum of money, he will have a good time later, and by the way, he will treat Mu Mu to a drink, thanks to his help today.

    Over there, Yuan Quan cheerfully planned how to use the huge sum of money he was about to get. Here, Qin Yue just opened the door and was about to go out when a black shadow flashed over!