Chapter 5

chapter Five

    Coming out of the toilet, Qin Yue shook off the drops of water on her hands and walked outside.

    While waiting, Bai Weilan might be in a hurry, Qin Yue was arranging the corners of her clothes while walking, when she heard someone calling her just as she walked out of the toilet aisle.

    "Hey, Qin Yue, Qin Yue, over here, we are here." Two young and pretty girls in front of the jewelry store next to the elevator on the first floor walked towards Qin Yue quickly, waving their hands, "This way, here, look here "

    Qin Yue turned her head and saw these two classmates, what a coincidence, isn't this the Su Hua and Xiaoyue who Bai Weilan mentioned before going out in the morning, who were unwilling to go with them? I don't know how Bai Weilan will react when he sees these two people, it should be very interesting. Qin Yue smiled at the two classmates, and walked over as usual, "Are you here to go shopping too?" "     Yeah, it's so boring to stay at home on Sunday after all. We just bought two clips." Looking at Su Hua, he took out a pink-blue Korean-style clip from the delicate plastic bag at hand, "How about it, isn't it beautiful, but unfortunately there is another one that was snatched by my sister. God knows how that guy came to shop." Su     Hua Complaining depressedly, Xiaoyue on the side couldn't see the bottom of her eyes, "Didn't you say that there are too few people to go shopping and it's not fun, so you have to drag your sister out? Why are you looking sluggish now?" "     "Who knew that she would run away after taking the things." Hearing that she was being teased, Su Hua immediately jumped up to refute, Xiaoyue waved her hand indifferently, "If you don't run, you will wait for you to grab the things back?"     " You two have such a good relationship." Qin Yue looked at the noisy couple and felt emotional. In his memory, Su Hua was scratched by a zombie when he was running away. At that time, Qin Yue was fighting the zombie in front of him. It was too late to rescue her, and finally the large army had to abandon her, but Qin Yue didn't understand how Su Hua, who was clearly in the middle, would be squeezed to the outside.

    A lot of things happened later, the cheerful Xiaoyue became more and more withdrawn, and her popularity became worse and worse. During a big escape in the fifth month, she was pushed into the pile of zombies by another jealous young woman who was traveling with her. Although they later accused the woman who came in halfway, they could not and were not qualified to make her prosecute in the last days without legal protection and survival guarantee. Most people just regretted how they should live their lives for a while, After all, living people are worth more than dead people, no one will make trouble for themselves at this time.

    "Where do you have a good relationship with her? Let's go, Qin Yue. Let's go to the second floor to have a look. I heard that there is a batch of new arrivals in Shihui Pavilion. We just want to go and have a look." Su Hua took Qin Yue's hand and was about to leave .

    "Bai Weilan is in front, why don't we go to see her first and then go to Shihui Pavilion to look at the clothes together?" Qin Yue suggested with a smile.

    "Eh, Bai Weilan is here too? Didn't she say that she has something to do today?" Xiaoyue asked puzzled, "We called her yesterday, but she didn't agree." "Really?

    Weilan dragged me out of the bed early this morning I woke up excitedly and wanted to go shopping, I knew we would all come together." As soon as Qin Yue said this, the expressions of Su Hua and Xiaoyue suddenly became subtle, "Maybe she forgot?" The three of them walked

    over At that time, Bai Weilan was sitting on a chair trimming eyebrows for the beautician. Qin Yue looked at the two handbags on the counter, which were full of expensive cosmetics.

    "Bai Weilan, you're really not mean. You said that something happened and you came shopping with Qin Yue." The carefree Su Hua directly pointed out that she was not mean enough.

    Bai Weilan's complexion changed, and she immediately said: "Yesterday, my mother asked me to visit my aunt's house. Later, we didn't go because we had something to do. I called Qin Yue because of your suggestion yesterday. I also wondered if I could meet her." Come on, it turned out to be a coincidence... By the way, what did you buy?"

    "I didn't buy anything, I was planning to wait for you to go to the second floor to look at the clothes." Xiaoyue is not like Su Hua's rough nerves, and Bai Weilan knows it after a little thought. It is insincere. If you really want to call, now that technology is so advanced, you can call someone with just one call, so you need to make a special effort to see if there is a coincidence.

    "Hey, that's not right, don't you still have a mobile phone? Why don't you call us?" Su Hua still accused.

    "Probably I forgot, let's go, let's get dressed first." Xiaoyue persuaded, "Stop dawdling, you don't want to go upstairs?" "Yeah, I didn't expect it at first, let's go, I

    also I just want to go and have a look." Bai Weilan picked up her bag and shopping bag, took Qin Yue's hand, and immediately let go when she realized that her hand was still wet.

    "Let's go." Qin Yue stood beside Su Hua and said, Bai Weilan saw people walking out, and hurriedly followed, "Hey..." Then he didn't know what to say, could he just call Qin Yue to stop her and she hasn't paid yet? ? After a second thought, Bai Weilan simply pretended to forget about the fact that she hadn't paid. As expected, they were stopped by the older and dignified female beautician next to her, "Wait!" Wait, this lady forgot to pay."

    Now, Bai Weilan breathed a sigh of relief, and finally kept her wallet.