Chapter 53

Chapter 53

After dealing with Xue Che's matter, Qin Yue had time to go back and look at the house.

This is a single house with no neighbors or vegetation around, but it solves the safety and security issues that Qin Yue was worried about. As for the price, Xiaoliuzi has already negotiated for her. It only costs five catties of rice a month, probably because of the army. For the sake of half rent and half free, it can't be more favorable.

"Okay, that's all." Qin Yue said, she was very satisfied with this house.

"Okay, please come with me, register the information, and pay one month's rent in advance, it will be fine soon." The girl with the student's hair cut said to Qin Yue.

"Um."

When following the girl who was in charge of renting a house to register at the base, Qin Yue was surprised to find that the base had already started to lack water, but the problem was not too serious. If the estimate is not wrong, this momentum will become more and more serious, and it will not be relieved until the research institute has developed a way to purify water quality.

The next day, Qin Yue didn't go out in a hurry, but stayed to renovate the house, sealed off the place that should be sealed, and repaired the place that should be repaired. Although these can't play a very good defensive role for the supernatural users in the middle and late stages, they are more than enough for ordinary people. She needs a place where she can feel safe as a place to stay.

Xue Che was lying on the bed in the hotel, angrily tearing the sheets to vent his anger. The damned woman actually used resistance. Although he said that she didn't need to bother others, she didn't need to use resistance. After all, she was still a woman, he just needed to It's just a person to help. Thinking about the scene when Xue Che came here, his lungs were about to explode with anger, but when he thought of the ambiguous laughter of the proprietress when he first entered the hotel, his fair face couldn't help but flush.

Before he could think too much, there was a knock on the door.

Xue Che frowned. When he came, he had told the boss that as long as the food was delivered on time during the three days, there was no need to bother him at other times. Could it be that group of people came over?

"who!"

"Master, it's me." A man's deep voice came from outside the door.

Xue Che heaved a sigh of relief when he recognized that the person was his servant Disorder, it would be too uneconomical to be captured by those bastards who specialize in studying weird things at this time.

"Come in." Xue Che said, at the same time he used his mind to emptiness, and the door opened automatically.

The person who came was a 1.8 meter tall, dark-skinned strong man with a shaved crew-cut head. Although he looked very ordinary, he had an aura that could not be ignored. A bayonet ready for battle.

Disorder first glanced at his young master worriedly, and after confirming that he was fine, he pleaded guilty: "Master, Disorder is late." Disorder bent his waist and lowered his head, without any excuse. In his eyes, right is right and wrong is wrong. It was his dereliction of duty for not protecting the young master well and causing the young master to be attacked as soon as he arrived at the base. Besides, as a good servant, he was not by his side when the young master's medicine took effect, and that alone was enough to damn him.

"Get up, this time it happened too suddenly, it has nothing to do with you." Xue Che was lying on the bed, his blue hair was messily scattered around his cheeks, his complexion was morbidly pale after the effect of the medicine, the corners of his mouth were slightly raised and he smiled. Gentle and kind, as if with the warmth that melted the whole world, the eyes that are as quiet and charming as autumn water are as thorough and cold as snow, "That group of people really live too carefree, you go to take care of it these few days , I don’t want to see those bastards dangling in front of my eyes again.”