Chapter 32

Chapter Thirty-Two

    Qin Yue's breathing quickened a little, and she knew best what it meant.

    Every supernatural user has only one kind of supernatural power, but it is so difficult to get the crystal nucleus corresponding to his supernatural power attribute, which directly leads to the difficulty of upgrading. If someone can absorb the whole system of crystal nucleus, it means that his probability of upgrading It is several times that of others.

    The current Qin Yue doesn't know that her idea is too good. The stronger the ability, the slower the upgrade, and the more crystal nuclei need to be fed. And her ability happens to be a rare attribute. In other words, her dark ability has a big appetite. If others need ten crystal cores to upgrade, her ability needs fifty to upgrade. I guess Qin Yue will know in the future I'm afraid I'm going to cry.     Since the awakening of the supernatural power, Qin Yue's appetite has increased a lot. There is a lot of noise outside the balcony. Qin Yue hasn't finished his dinner yet, so he doesn't want to pay attention to it. She moved the pot to the window, so that people would not be seen eating to attract hatred, and it was convenient to hear the news.     "Damn it, what a crime, how could such a thing happen..." It was a woman's voice.     "That's not it, why was the fifth floor on the opposite side suddenly bitten by a monster?" The voice of the man in charge of the household on the first floor also came over.     "Hey, I heard that there was no food in that family. The head of the household on the fifth floor was scratched by a monster when he ran to someone else's house to steal something. It was fine at first, but it was only recently that something was wrong. Look at that family member crying, hey ..."     "Isn't this impossible? The government army hasn't arrived yet, and the mobile phone's signal is intermittent. I'm really worried about my child who is studying in other places!     " It is said that there are fewer monsters in our community, and they were all caught by that woman...there are more outside. Xiao Chen quietly ran to the iron gate to take a look yesterday, and was frightened. Hey, our food is almost gone now. , I don’t even know what to do.”     After understanding about it, she finished eating, so Qin Yue didn’t continue listening, she packed up and went back to the room to study the ability. Before leaving, Qin Yue didn't notice that when she returned to the house, a group of people hurriedly came from outside the community.

    "Boss, it's here. We ran a lot of places and found that this is the safest place with the fewest zombies. This is because Er Gouzi and I were chased so hard yesterday that we accidentally ran in and found out. It's strange, in the community There are no zombies wandering around, there must be someone high-spirited living here, let's go in quickly, get in early and feel at ease..." A young man with dyed yellow hair and gray clothes said to a man with a square face and a small crew cut in the team .

    The man listened to the words and trotted from the middle of the team to the gate of Jixiang Community. There was an obvious scar on his face. Eagle's sharp eyes looked inside, and finally nodded and waved his hand, "Brother Hurry up, the monsters behind are about to catch up, everyone hurry up, don't delay."     After his words fell, these people began to climb over the iron gate in groups of two, originally Qin Yue was just bolting With the iron gate, people can go out at any time, but the people in the community can't stand the fear. Yesterday, under the instigation of everyone, a person bravely walked to the gate of the community and directly locked the gate with a lock.     Xu Guohong wiped the sweat on his forehead with the back of his hand. His dirty underwear was torn several times, and there were still many scratches on his body. The tension in his heart eased a little when he watched his brothers climb into the community. . Generally speaking, he would not change places hastily, but a very powerful zombie came to the place where they stayed before, and dozens of brothers left in two days, which made him have to go out to find a place to hide.     Originally, he was also afraid that he would enter the wolf's den after leaving the tiger's den, but when he saw the residents in the community peeping at them from the balcony, Xu Guohong knew that he had made the right bet, if this place was also occupied by some powerful monster If so, then the survivors in this community would not be so peaceful, and they might not even be alive. Now that they can do this, it can only be said that there are really some masters here.     "Hurry up, everyone, don't dawdle." Xu Guohong urged again.     Seeing that the brothers had almost left, a younger brother walked up to Xu Guohong and bent down, "Boss, hurry up too."     Xu Guohong nodded, stepped on his back and climbed up, while those who had already entered tried their best to climb up. Pull the outsiders in. By the time of the last two people, the zombies have already chased them, and they are pulling in faster and faster.

    "Hurry up, black slave, hurry up, the brother who came in will help you see if you can cut out from the inside, and be careful not to be caught!"

    Er Gouzi was the last to be pulled up, when he finally climbed up The zombies had already reached his feet, and one even grabbed his shoe viciously. Fortunately, his sneakers were hard enough not to be pierced by the zombie's nails. When he finally pulled them up, he couldn't wait to go Jumping in, regardless of whether it will hurt or not, it directly fell to the ground.

    Seeing that everyone was coming in, Xu Guohong waved his hands to tell the brothers to rest on the spot. After running for so long, they had already lost their strength, but there was nothing they could do. Stopping would kill them, and they dared not delay for a moment. "Well done, Hei Wa, hurry up and sit down and rest, and I will look for a house

    later." Hei Wa, who has always been at the bottom, is rarely treated so kindly by the boss, and he is very happy in his heart. Rest beside Xu Guohong.

    Now, all of Xu Guohong's people came in, and the people in the community were uneasy. Why did this group of people have nothing to do in other people's neighborhoods? An anxious aunt yelled directly from the balcony, "Hey, where did you come from?" People, how can you just break into other people's neighborhoods..."