Chapter 62

Chapter 62 V

    Sensing Qin Yue's eyes, Xue Che spread his hands and said, "Don't look at me, I don't know, the documents say that you can just go into the office and take out the documents in the safe." Of course, before he came, he asked Disorder to

    answer task, and he specifically pointed out that the more dangerous the better, but he will not say this. Xue Che put his hands above his eyes and looked into the distance, "It looks quite dangerous."

    This guy! Qin Yue endured it, and did not attack Xue Che after all.

    "Let's go, go in and have a look." She walked away first, in case she couldn't bear to strangle this future elite in the cradle.

    In the silent and dark space, with the sound of opening the door, a pair of cruel yellow eyes with large vertical pupils suddenly opened in the darkness. A tall black figure stood up slowly from the ground. In the few lights, it could be seen that this guy's skin had rotted and almost fell off. Its front paws were shorter than its hind feet, but there were long claws growing on them. The long claws are very sharp. Its head was large, its sharp teeth were exposed, and a barbed tongue flicked in the air before retracting into its mouth.

    Qin Yue, who had just stepped into the factory building, was keenly aware of the subtle changes in the air. She lowered her head, stared at the ground for a while, and found that the sand on the ground was beating slightly.

    "Something is coming." Qin Yue said coldly.

    Xue Che had already noticed the unusualness here, and he looked around seriously, staring intently at the dark place.

    Bang——

    The door of the innermost room suddenly exploded, a claw stretched out from inside, and then a strong and huge figure walked out slowly, every step of it was heavy, and would bring a slight vibration to the floor .

    This is the evolution of the creeper - the licker!

    It was easy for Qin Yue to judge the danger of this monster from the breath it gave off. She stepped back. It was really not worthwhile to fuck a licker in a small and closed place, "Let's go out first."

    "Okay." Xue Che nodded earnestly. The danger this time exceeded his expectations. If he accidentally did something to the person he brought, he really couldn't afford to lose this person.

    The two watched the licker retreat slowly. The licker had already spotted the prey outside, so how could he let him go so easily? They only saw it growl and rushed towards Qin Yue and the others.

    After all, Qin Yue was a third-level power user. Although he had lingering fears, he didn't panic. After releasing a fireball, he pulled Xue Che and ran outside. Not long after they ran out of the gate, they heard the sound of the iron gate shattering.

    Such a strong force!

    Qin Yue and Xue Che stood separately on both sides. After the licker broke through the gate, it shattered the wall with a flick of its tail. It walked out of the dust, like a king who was patrolling the territory and met a weak one. Enemies that can be killed with claws are generally not afraid of people running away.

    Probably because Qin Yue attacked the licker first, its eyes turned between the two of them, and finally locked on Qin Yue's body, and the huge figure quickly rushed over. Qin Yue quickly dodged to the side, the dust rose up, and the sharp claws of the licker left five deep paw prints on the ground.

    Qin Yue glanced at the scratch marks on the ground and estimated the strength of the licker in his mind. If he accidentally got caught by it, it is estimated that a first-level metalized ability user would be crippled. She thought that the strength of her body was no stronger than the metalized body of a metal-type supernatural being. Qin Yue's eyes darkened, and she defended more seriously.