Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    "Master Beiyan... Do you think?" Li Ling burst into tears when he had played enough, he wanted to play everyone to death, what should he do with his mission!

    "Huh? Is there something wrong?"

    Bei Yan asked with a smile as if he didn't notice anything wrong. Qu Ling took back the domain a long time ago, watching the excitement from the sidelines, while the others were doing their own favorite things, and they didn't forget to take a distracted look.

    "Can you put away those sea food flowers?" Li Ling gritted his teeth and said.

    keep it? It's not easy to handle.

    Bei Yan looked at the little guys who were having fun in the distance, thought for a while and said, "Isn't the bug swarm still gone?" "The

    other supernatural beings are idle, so it's time to move around." Li Ling said After that, I looked around at the supernatural beings here, and the more I looked at them, the more frightened I became. The quality of this team is much better than other teams, not to mention, they are all celebrities.

    Captain Qin Yue, it seems that she is just a little bit cold, and her face is a little proud, but she is really cold, how many children of famous families were broken by her hands, hurting people to care about your family background, strength, and background, every minute He wants to be good-looking, but he offends so many people by accident, yet he can still live a good life.     The woman shaking the red wine glass has a very famous nickname in the base, Bloody Mary. She has more guts than alcohol, and not long after she came to the base, her fame and prestige go hand in hand, her gentleness and ruthlessness are the same, and no one knows what offended her when she changes her face. If you have to say something, then don't underestimate this beautiful woman who is as powerful as her strength and her aura.     The red-haired boy with the duckbill cap, if I remember correctly, should be called Qu Ling, although there are not many records about him, but the words are clear, this person became famous at a young age, his first-hand domain is perfect, and the gods and ghosts are frightened .     The man looking into the distance in front of the car is Chi Li from the music department. He is considered the most mature and steady in the team. Although he looks very out of tune, it is undeniable that he is very powerful. So far, no one who has offended him has done well. end. The kind of eyes that see through everything, the casual ruffian, it seems that everything is expected.

    The little doll with a half grimace mask seems to be called Xuanyue. According to the information, he has only awakened his abilities not long ago. However, his amazing control talent has already been shown. I believe that if he does not die halfway, he can grow up smoothly. After all, he must be an excellent supernatural being.     Holding a mineral water bottle, the handsome little ghost must be Xue Che, a special supernatural being. The military has asked him to join the military many times but was rejected. Although he is still a child, he is naturally talented. It has attracted much attention, and even more so after the end of the world.     "What are you looking at?"     Bei Yan asked with a half-smile, and Li Ling instantly felt that this gentle boy like a cherry blossom smiled like a vicious fox, "It's nothing, just a little distracted."     Bei Yan who got the answer didn't say anything. To expose Li Ling's words, no matter how dark his scrutinizing eyes were, he would be easily spotted in front of them. With that gentle and cunning smile on his face, he remained indifferent.     "Shiminghua..."     "Oh, I forgot." Bei Yan shrugged and said.     After receiving such an answer, Li Ling almost spat Bei Yan's face with old blood. Why don't you play tricks like this! Soul light!     "Then can you put it away now?"     "Let's see—probably not." Bei Yan smiled gently, like a sunny boy with beautiful lines in comics, "The little ones like it, and I can't help it." Listen     again Seeing such an answer, Li Ling immediately had the urge to kill this baby. Would it be easy for him to assist the chief to lead a team if he wanted to be so cruel? Although he still had an upright expression on his face, Li Ling had already cursed several times in his heart that the Bei boss of the Bei family had released this evil.     Five or six men came over from the convoy. Obviously, they were the subordinates of that group, and they probably came here to make trouble or beg for mercy. Li Ling didn't want to make a big fuss before the task was completed, although they were indeed not good people, and they usually had trouble with the army.     "You think about it again?"