Chapter 27

Chapter Twenty Seven

    "Look, she's out again!" shouted an aunt upstairs, attracting other residents out again, but most of them didn't speak, just stood on their balconies and looked at the woman walking downstairs with an ax little girl.

    Qin Yue ignored them, walked in with an ax and a cold face, and a kind aunt quickly ran out from the balcony beside her, "Hey, sister, I said that there are so many monsters now, you should hide quickly, I heard Yesterday, there was a monster who ran to the door of the opposite family and screamed on the door, so scared that people are sick now."

    Qin Yue raised her head, she had met this enthusiastic man at the gate of the community when she moved. Auntie, she was still holding a ladder at that time, and she was about to hold down a little wild cat that was scared by someone's child and couldn't get down from the tree. Qin Yue smiled, "It's okay, Auntie, I'll go back after I clean up the community. By the way, the water may be cut off in a few days, so if you have nothing to do, take some pots and pans and fill them with more water."     The aunt was stunned, as if she didn't expect the female devil in this community to talk to her, but she had heard about it in the past few days Oh, this kid has a weird temper. She lives alone and doesn't like to talk to others, and she holds an ax all day long. As for the neighbors who say she kills people, the aunt naturally doesn't believe it. A girl can be so bad. Where to go, most of the neighbors exaggerated the facts to have such rumors.     Now that I heard the little girl's words, I feel pretty good. Although I thought a lot in my heart, the aunt quickly realized that, yes, her house has not prepared water, and if it really stops, it will be terrible. She has to prepare quickly. "Okay, hey, thanks to my sister's reminder, I didn't think of it at all, hey, let's not talk, aunt, I will go to fill the water first, sister, be careful yourself." "Okay, I will, you go     first Right." Qin Yue nodded and said that she would pay attention to safety, and the other people in the community had already stopped talking when they heard their conversation, and now those with sharp ears turned back to the house silently after hearing the news, probably in a hurry Let the water go.

    Qin Yue was so happy that no one was gossiping. Originally, she just wanted to clean up her own building, but considering that she only wanted to clean up the zombies in her own building, even after cleaning up, zombies from other places in the community would come wandering over, rather than being unprepared It would be better to wipe out all the wandering zombies in the community from the beginning if it was caught with a paw. As for the zombies locked in the house, they won't be able to come out for the time being anyway.     An ax split the zombie's head, and black blood splashed out again. Fortunately, Qin Yue had already gotten used to it, and calmly avoided the large amount of blood, only a small drop fell on his face.     After wiping her face, Qin Yue continued to fight the zombies. Occasionally, when she encountered a large number of zombies, she would avoid the sharp edge and choose to run away. After they dispersed, she would deal with them one by one.     The whole morning passed quickly, Qin Yue went home for a rest, and came out after having lunch. The survivors in the residential building didn't dare to speak much after seeing her kill the zombies. At least Qin Yue didn't hear their words about herself when they were face to face.     After all the zombies wandering in the neighborhood were settled, Qin Yue walked to the first floor of his building, and began to knock on the door of the first house on the left, "Is anyone there? If no one is there, I will go in, knock, knock, knock ..."     There was no sound from inside the door, Qin Yue corroded the lock with supernatural powers, walked in, the room was very clean, there was a large wedding photo of a young couple hanging on the wall, it is estimated that the young couple were in the company when the virus broke out Going to work leads to no one at home.     Since she wasn't there, Qin Yue didn't hesitate to go straight into the kitchen to find edible food, and then into the bedroom to collect some things.     The house on the right side of the first floor was obviously occupied, and probably saw Qin Yue breaking in through the security eyes. Qin Yue had just walked over, and before knocking on the door, the security door inside the security iron door was suddenly opened. The man who looked like the head of the family quickly put on a smile and said: "Someone, someone, someone is at home."     While speaking, he glanced at the opposite side carefully, looking cautious, for fear that the other party would rob his house regardless of face. thing.

    Even if Qin Yue had no intention of robbing her house, she would feel embarrassed when people looked at her like this, but fortunately, she had a cold face by nature, so no one could see that there was something wrong with her expression. She looked inside, and there was a wife with the same nervous expression standing beside the table a few meters behind the man. A little boy cowered and hid behind his mother, with a pair of small hands grabbing the corner of his mother's clothes and looking at her timidly.

    Is she being regarded as a mountain king who specializes in robbing people? Qin Yue felt extremely embarrassed.