Chapter 4

Chapter Four

    The streets are very lively, children are running around with balloons, old people are sitting in teahouses drinking tea and chatting on crutches, young white-collar workers are rushing by with folders, most of the girls who are about their age They chattered through the merchandise.

    "The ice cream over there looks delicious, I'll buy it for you." Bai Weilan said so without moving her footsteps, Qin Yue still couldn't understand what she meant, it was nothing more than giving a sesame seed to take away from her later Watermelon, "No, I caught a cold yesterday."

    "Ah, what a coincidence, Qin Yue likes ice cream the most." Bai Weilan looked over regretfully, thinking that Qin Yue had changed his sex? If there is any hobby of the old-fashioned Qin Yue, it would be eating and staying at home. He didn't even eat when he came out today.

    "It's okay, I'll buy it next time."

    Too lazy to deal with Bai Weilan, Qin Yue walked slowly, admiring the buildings on the side of the road and the happy smiles of the crowd. It has been a long time since I saw this prosperous scene. After the end of the world, the whole city fell into panic, leaving people with a natural environment full of holes and endless despair.

    The fountain in front of the mall spouted crystal water, and a child was holding popcorn and pointing at a balloon not far away. Obviously, when he learned that his mother didn't want to buy it, he wanted to roll around and mess around, but was forcefully taken away by the young mother. Some bold sparrows flew down from the branches on the side of the road to pick up the few popcorn scattered by the children.     "The weather is so nice, Qin Yue, you need to go out more often, house girls are not popular now, when will you be able to get married when you are facing the computer every day, well, women need to use some women's things." Bai Weilan pointed Looking at the cosmetics store not far away, "Let's go over and see if there are any new products. By the way, my perfume is almost used up recently." She walked forward and said casually.     Qin Yue looked at Bai Weilan who was very excited after entering the mall. If she had said so before, she would have offered to help her choose the perfume and pay for it. Now, Qin Yue lowered her head and sneered, and paid for it herself. She decided not to be hated by others. You have been taken advantage of, please don't say that you are not enough, if it will be better without Qin Lan, she will vomit.

    "You choose, I'll go to the toilet first." Qin Yue took his arm out of Bai Weilan's hand, and said before the other party said: "I'll be back soon, if you want anything, you can choose slowly."

    " Really, Qin Yue, you really spoil the scenery, okay, okay, go and come back, I will choose it soon, and then we will go shopping for your favorite snacks or something." Sure enough, Bai Weilan was

    listening Qin Yue didn't care about what she said. Anyway, after she finished choosing the items, someone would pay for it. Only now did Bai Weilan feel at ease talking with the shopping guide, completely ignoring Qin Yue who was still standing next to her.     Qin Yue didn't care either. She carried her bag and walked towards the toilet. In fact, she turned a corner and walked to the elevator when Bai Weilan couldn't see it. She ignored the dazzling array of goods and went straight to the mall without a pause. the top of.     If she remembered correctly, the Jade Avalokitesvara was placed in the cabinet on the far right. It was a very ordinary-looking but also very strange jade. Its left side was bright white and the right side was light green. Separated in the middle, the boundaries are clear and not abrupt.     Qin Yue walked over quickly, and tapped on the one he liked among the densely packed jade stones, "I want this Jade Guanyin, can you take it out and have a look?" "Okay, please wait a moment." The waiter     took He took out the key to open the glass cabinet, and took out the jade that Qin Yue wanted from it. "This Jade Avalokitesvara is made in Myanmar, it's the best..."     Qin Yue carefully looked at the Jade Avalokitesvara in his hand, and planned to explain it to the beautiful waitress, "I know, you don't have to tell me to see it myself." She turned the Avalokitesvara upside down Come here, that's right, this is the Jade Guanyin with a small flaw on the back.     "Here, I'll swipe the card." Holding Jade Guanyin, Qin Yue's mood was a little complicated. She took out the credit card from her wallet and handed it over. After receiving the card, the waitress asked, "Do you need to pack it?" "No, I'm going     to Pack it yourself, I feel more thoughtful like this.” After the waiter finished swiping the card and took it back, Qin Yue smiled and refused the packing, put away the jade pendant, and picked up the bag after packing it up, “I have a friend who might Will come with me, I hope the mall can protect the privacy of customers."

    "Yes, we will not divulge any customer information." The waitress who just completed the transaction smiled more enthusiastically. This lady probably knew that her friend wanted it, so she sneaked here by herself and bought it first to surprise them. , but it's none of her business. Thinking of the sales and commission this month, she happily thought how great it would be if she could complete such a business every day.

    Qin Yue nodded, walked out, untied the red rope tied with Jade Guanyin on the spot away from the waiter's sight, and took it up. She took a look in the mirror and checked that there was no sign on the outside before stepping on the elevator. go down.