Chapter 6

Chapter Six

    Hearing the voice of the beautician, Bai Weilan looked back at the few people in embarrassment, and said to Qin Yue: "I forgot." Normally, it

    would be very easy for people to be watched by a classic beauty like Bai Weilan. Soft-hearted, especially those pair of full eyes, even if it is the same sex, there will be a bit of pity. It's a pity that Qin Yue is no longer interested in this appearance, so she turned her head and chatted with Su Hua indifferently.

    "It's okay, Bai Weilan, hurry up." Xiaoyue said understandingly, didn't she just forget to pay, hurry up, maybe the meaning in her eyes was a little noticed by Bai Weilan, but it's not good to ask Bai Weilan to continue.

    "Here, I'll swipe the card." Bai Weilan held the shopping bag tightly in her hand, for fear of revealing her displeasure. What's going on with this Qin Yue, didn't she always take the initiative to pay the bill like this in the past, thanks to the fact that she bought so many expensive cosmetics today!

    Thinking about it, the smile on Bai Weilan's face was a little stiff and distorted. She felt that Qin Yue was a different person today. Could it be something that a classmate said in front of Qin Yue recently? Thinking like this, Bai Weilan's eyes slid towards Su Hua and Xiaoyue. Before the two of them appeared, everything was fine. These two damn girls must have said bad things about her.

    The thought was only for a moment, and when the beautician returned the card to Bai Weilan, she had already left this short-term distress to Malaysia. The most important thing at present is to have a good relationship with Qin Yue before she can ask Qin Yue to make up for her loss.

    "Qin Yue, what's the matter with you? You're absent-minded. You don't seem very happy. Tell me something. My cousin will enlighten you today." Bai Weilan approached Qin Yue with a sweet smile. The words pointed out her concern and hinted at Qin Yue who is his own.

    Qin Yue really wanted to ask Bai Weilan if he could give her back the jade beads in her hand, but he changed his mind again. It's probably not a coincidence that Bai Weilan, who had no skills in the previous life, was able to live well in the last days with super high luck, right? Even when Bai Weilan was an ordinary person, most of the people who opposed her and looked down on her did not end well, even those who supported her all the way were eventually designed to die for various reasons.

    A general's success was achieved by stepping on the bones of countless soldiers, and a Bai Weilan's success was also achieved by walking on the heads of many others who were exploited by her. Could this be the so-called darling of heaven?

    "It's okay, it's just that I didn't sleep well last night, and I'm a bit lethargic today." Qin Yue showed a tired face, and yawned at the right time, expressing that he was in a trance and lacked concentration, but he didn't sleep well, and it didn't bother him.

    "Well, why don't I move in and live with you these few days?" Bai Weilan suggested slightly relieved.

    "No, I'm afraid of noise recently, and I'm more used to living alone." No need to look at Bai Weilan, Qin Yue also knows what her idea is. It's just to use the site to hold a dance. Bai Weilan, who followed her mother in her previous life, has always wanted to squeeze into the real world. In the upper class of society, it's a pity that people are not as good as heaven, and the end of the world has come before she succeeds.

    In fact, the Qin family just happened to be at a low point during that time. Miss Bai, who had high eyes and low hands, was afraid that she would be unlucky with a wretch who would drag her along, so she took her daughter away with a tough attitude without doing anything. When she came to Qin's house, it was just that Bai Weilan, who had already learned how to observe words and make small calculations at that time, resolutely abandoned her father's family in order to get all her mother's property, and changed her name and surname to follow her mother.

    After many years, Feng Shui has taken turns, the Qin family has risen, the Bai family has fallen, and life is full of surprises.

    "Oh, then you have to take good care of yourself. Really, you are such a grown-up, you don't know how to take care of yourself." Bai Weilan suppressed the matter of borrowing the villa, and complained in a low voice. In the past, she scolded Qin Yue like this. She will be very happy when the time comes, it will be much more convenient to coax her first, and then mention it later.

    "That's right, I'm going to buy something to eat later, do you want to go together?" Qin Yue suggested.

    "what are you looking for?"

    "I plan to buy a lot of fruit and snacks for my house. I haven't gone out for the past month. It's troublesome." Qin Yue said as before. Anyway, her house is obvious to all. Every month, she buys a few bags of snacks to store at home.

    "Okay, let's go together later." Xiaoyue thought about it for a while, but she didn't mind buying some snacks to take home.

    Bai Weilan felt a little depressed, how much are the snacks worth, how about some beautiful clothes? Do you have a brand-name bag? Do you have precious jewelry? "I heard that there is a jade exhibition upstairs, let's go after watching it?"