Chapter 35

Chapter Thirty-Five

    A strange zombie appeared in the field of vision. The appearance of this zombie seemed no different from other zombies, with weedy hair, a corrupt face, cloudy eyes, a bloody mouth, withered hands, and a torn body. tattered clothes.

    Because of the distance, the zombie wandered unconsciously under the eaves, and roared from time to time with its stinky mouth open. Whenever it roared, the other zombies would subconsciously back away a little, not daring to hang around it.

    This is a zombie with a crystal nucleus! Qin Yue touched her face obscenely, and the villain in her heart smiled wickedly.

    Qin Yue counted, there were about nine zombies around this zombie, so good, it was actually a team of ten people. This time, he was not as lucky as last time. It was impossible to lure them away one by one. Presumably, as long as Qin Yue showed his face, he would attract all the zombies like meat and bones attract dogs.

    As soon as she thought of it, she stepped out of the place, entered the range of zombies' perception, was discovered by a group of zombies, and then chased like a half-undressed woman by a group of rogue-like zombies, and they made excited molesting sounds while chasing , Qin Yue couldn't help feeling cold, not to mention that they might invite friends and companions to come and have fun on the way to escape.

    According to Qin Yue's experience in her previous life, she found that the eyesight of zombies is actually not too far away, only about one meter, especially for such junior zombies, they are basically half-blind, but their sense of hearing and smell is very strong, and they look like wild animals. strength and tireless body.

    Qin Yue took out an alarm clock from the space with his mind, set the time and threw it far away, the alarm clock rang very face-saving, and three zombies staggered towards the direction of the alarm clock, Qin Yue waited intently. As the zombies approached, the first zombie walked in. It wobbled around the alarm clock and let out an unpleasant growl of dissatisfaction. The other two lagging zombies were a step away from it. Keep shaking.

    Good opportunity, Qin Yue condensed the power in his hand, it's up to you, baby. She rushed over with an ax in one hand, and slashed at the last zombie before she could react. Before she could see if it was dead, Qin Yue immediately turned around and gave another zombie a small fireball, and then ran away Going to the zombie that was no longer circling around the alarm clock and running towards her, he also gave it a small fireball.

    Very well, none of the zombies made the sound of calling their companions, nor did it attract the attention of the remaining zombies over there. Qin Yue walked up to the zombie whose neck was about to break, quickly repaired it with an axe, and split open the head to see if there was a crystal nucleus. When she finished checking the zombie, the little black fire had already burned the two zombies to ashes, and besides the two lumps of black ash, there was a crystal nucleus of a zombie on the ground.

    Then Qin Yue picked up the alarm clock, dialed the time, and implemented the same trick again. This time, one more zombie followed, two by two, and Qin Yue frowned. If I make a rash move this time, I'm afraid it will attract the attention of other zombies.

    Seeing that the two zombies in the front were approaching the alarm clock, Qin Yue once again condensed his powers to attack the last zombie. The second last zombie reacted faster and turned around when he smelled the smell of fresh human flesh, and squeezed away. The zombie in front wanted to run towards Qin Yue, but unfortunately its reckless behavior brought it a catastrophe, the little black fire on that zombie spread quickly on it, After a while, the bodies of the two zombies were covered with black flames.

    No time to see how they were doing, Qin Yue had already rushed forward with an ax and chopped off a zombie's head.

    Ho ho ho!

    Oops, it screamed, Qin Yue frowned a little annoyed, originally she planned to deal with the strongest zombie after absorbing the crystal nucleus after killing the common zombies, but now it seems impossible, she regrets her recklessness , but no matter how much she regrets, she has to pay for her mistakes. With a strong swing of the ax, the zombie fell against the wall. There are three zombies left behind, two normal types, and one suspected T1. As for the awakening ability, it is unknown.

    Although it was still too late to escape, Qin Yue didn't want to back down when thinking about seeking wealth in danger. As for the decision, she looked forward firmly.

    Clenching the ax tightly, Qin Yue quickly killed the zombies running towards her. Fortunately, they didn't arrive at the same time, which gave Qin Yue a buffer time. After the first zombie was dealt with, there was still room to deal with the second zombie. It's not that they rushed to kill Qin Yue together.

    Ignoring the black blood splashed on her body, Qin Yue calmly wiped away a black spot on her face. When all the zombies around her were wiped out and only the last zombie was left... Qin Yue finally

    took With a wretched smile, he rushed up with an ax without hesitation, Mr. Zombie, it's you!