Chapter 26

Chapter Twenty Six

    It's only at the beginning of the end of the world that some people have such calculations. No wonder she didn't live long in her previous life. This is probably because poor people must have something to hate. Qin Yue took a last look at those people, and after climbing down the tree, her steps became much firmer.

    Qin Yue walked along the street to the intended destination. The old shop with the brand of water purifier was relatively intact compared to the almost destroyed breakfast shop next to it. She walked over and pried open the door, and what she saw were many neatly arranged water purifiers.

    In the quiet space, the storefront without the owner seemed cold. Qin Yue looked inside and walked in silently. She ignored the rows of high-end water purifiers on the counter, and was not interested in those parts, since they couldn't filter anyway. Viruses and bacteria, up to filter layer sand. Passing through the front hall, Qin Yue opened the bead curtain and walked inside. There were a lot of water purifiers piled up in the room inside, but Qin Yue only needed a few large buckets. Qin Yue put them away with a wave of his hand and continued to search.     Qin Yue had seen the boss selling water before, so even if there was an accident, it wouldn't mean that she didn't have something she needed. Qin Yue opened the back door, and a zombie was circling in the yard. Hearing the sound, he ran towards Qin Yue excitedly. Qin Yue turned cold and picked up an ax to chop off its head. This kind of low-level zombie that has not yet evolved and has no nourishment from human flesh is easy to deal with now, but Qin Yue did not relax. Who knows when she will be lucky enough to meet another evolutionary zombie, and the zombie will evolve sooner or later. She What you have to do is to be prepared for danger in times of peace, constantly strengthen your body, and strengthen your abilities, so that you can better gain a foothold in the end times.     The yard is full of empty buckets, some of which have already been filled with water. This big blue bucket with a diameter of more than one meter and a radius of more than half a meter is exactly what she needs right now. After collecting all the buckets, Qin Yue rushed home .     Jixiang Community is still the same as when she left. Zombies are roaming around. Residents who have not mutated are hiding in their houses and waiting for the government's rescue. Everyone believes that the army will come sooner or later, as long as they stay at home and wait.     Qin Yue walked in, and walked into Building A safely under the eyes of all the family members.     "Look, that woman is back again."     "I don't know what she does every day?"     "Hey, what a nice girl..."

    "Shh, keep your voice down so that she doesn't hear her. This girl is weird. She went out all day when she first moved here. I don't know if she is from some kind of dishonest family." The older man pulled his son away, "Don't look at her all day long. She is beautiful. She is not a good girl with an axe. Whoever runs around with an axe all day long, don't worry, find a decent girl to give birth to." "Oh, Xiao Wang

    , You have fallen in love with him." The upstairs resident joked.

    "No, no." The man waved his hands again and again, and now he was ashamed by his old father, "Dad, what are you thinking, the world is so chaotic now..." "What's wrong with it

    ? She came back to be a daughter-in-law..." The man was interrupted before he finished speaking, and he hurriedly explained: "Dad, I mean, there are so many monsters outside now, isn't it surprising that she can come back after going out every day? Besides, our family If the army hasn't arrived by then..." As soon as

    the words came out, the residents who were still gossiping suddenly silenced their voices, and then they all showed worried expressions. A woman sat on the railing The boss was the first to speak, "Yes, there are not many in my family. If the army doesn't come, the baby will be hungry.

    " It's time to run out of food..."

    "Yes, yes, hey... When do you think the army will come? If it doesn't come, we will run out of food again..." Everyone became

    silent, and finally went back to their houses to rest, Everyone tacitly refrained from telling the worst, as if things would get better.

    Qin Yue opened the door of the house. In order to prevent pollution, she changed her clothes after cleaning up the dirt all over her body in the bathroom, and then used gloves to throw the clothes stained with zombie blood into the trash can.

    Taking out a blue plastic bucket, Qin Yue simply cleaned it, filled it with a water pipe, closed the lid and put it away, then she kept repeating the same thing, taking the bucket, cleaning it, filling it with water, Cover and put away. She didn't sit on the chair to rest until the last bucket of water was filled, only then did she realize that she was sweating profusely again after taking a shower.

    Qin Yue picked up a towel to wipe off her sweat and washed her face. Only then did she remember that the seeds she had harvested a few days ago hadn't been planted yet. She completely forgot about such a thing. Probably because there are too many things, so that she forgets such an important thing as the experimental space, okay, okay, Qin Yue beat her head, she admitted that she is not smart, if she forgets, forget it, and don’t give herself any more. I'm making excuses, anyway, her biggest advantage is hard work, she doesn't have a high IQ, she can make up for it with hard work, not to mention that she is a stupid bird who has been flying a lot earlier than others.

    Qin Yue flashed into the space, and couldn't help but be thankful that the speed of the space had changed. If the speed of the past was so bad, even if the space could be planted, she would not dare to enter it. She went to the place where the seeds were piled up, opened a bag of crop seeds casually, took a few seeds and threw them in the hole dug on the ground, covered them with soil, watered them and went out.

    Out of the space, Qin Yue picked up the ax next to the door, opened the door and walked out. This time she did not leave the community, but planned to clean up the zombies in Building A first. She walked to the gate of the community, closed the door, and ensured that The current zombies can't open it, but people can unlock it by themselves.