Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    When they returned to the base, Xue Che was already waiting in front of Qin Yue's room. When she saw her bring a few people back, she didn't get off Disorder's shoulders, and just looked at everyone there.

    After a long time, he said, "The quality is good."

    After hearing Xue Che's words, Chi Li didn't respond, but Hong Ji stepped forward and leaned on Disorder's shoulder with one hand, while gently picking up Xue Che with the other. Che's chin said: "You are not bad, too."

    Xue Che held back, but still shouted: "Ugly woman, let go of your hand!

    " Jumped off the shoulder, and instantly attacked the past with nothingness. Sensing the danger, Hong Ji turned over and backed away immediately. Her movements were agile and elegant, her enchanting figure was full of tenacity, and those long legs looming in the hem of the skirt exuded a silent temptation. Even if she was also a woman, Qin Yue could not help being attracted Attract past.

    "What an irritable little brother!" Hong Ji seemed to be having a good time, and didn't care at all about the dangerous feeling that brushed her neck just now.

    "If you dare to call me little brother again, I'll crush your head." Xue Che said almost gnashing his teeth. Those who don't grow tall are the most annoying!

    "Okay, we'll be on the same team from now on, don't make too much noise." Qin Yue acted as a peacemaker in the middle, but fortunately, the two of them were quite face-saving, and immediately stopped their quarrel.

    "By the way, Xue Che, why did you come here today?"

    "I didn't come here to look for you. The mission of the military department is to gather in the square at eight o'clock tomorrow morning." Xue Che said with his hands behind his head and curled his lips.

    "Okay, I see. I will take them to modify the information later. Do you want to go together?" Qin Yue said.

    "You women are really troublesome!" Xue Che turned around and jumped onto Disorder's shoulders, waving his hands and said, "I won't join in the fun, by the way, that guy named Bei Yan will also join in, I've already taken the materials, You can confirm it together when the time comes."

    Seeing that Qin Yue was about to speak, Xue Che immediately continued, "Anyway... it's just one more, one more, one more." He spoke in a vague way, and Qin Yue knew that Xue Che was thinking of doing coolies in vain without spending money. She didn't say anything, anyway, she always felt that if something bad happened to him, he deserved it, but he didn't look like someone who had no cards to fool.

    "Okay, I see." Qin Yue nodded in response.

    Recently, the base has become a bit unbalanced. From the scattered information of passers-by, the general idea is that a moody master came to the base. After teaching five waves of people one after another, he became the leader of the block, and no one dared to block his way. Get him in trouble.

    Qin Yue listened with a smile, and was noncommittal about such rumors. There are some people in the base who always like to bully strangers because of their own abilities, and they deserve it if they bump into them. There are always superior people in this world. Since they want to bully others and have no parents to protect them, it is natural that they will be beaten until they call them parents.

    People in the registration hall come and go, most of them walk very fast, few people have the leisure to stop and chat with others, occasionally you can see the kind of ragged but not very busy people, they usually They don't have any special skills or awakening abilities, and they survive by catching newcomers in the base and exchanging information for rations.