Chapter 93

Chapter 93

    After completing the first mission of the base, they received a call for help from Lincheng. Because of the suddenness of the incident, the base did not force the supernatural beings to join the army. Qin Yue rubbed his chin secretly. It is closer to the Tiger Guard City Base where Grandpa is. Thinking of her grandfather Qin Yue and the cousin who made her feel bad, she hadn't seen Bai Weilan for a long time, thinking that there was no schedule for the near future, Qin Yue simply nodded her head and led her friends to be proud The past gave the task.

    Speaking of which, her ability has reached a critical point again, and she is almost able to break through another level. This is the most gentle state of mind since her rebirth. She has no complaints, no avoidance, no extremes, no entanglement in the past, and a very flat acceptance. the fact that he has failed.

    Maybe this is all because of the changes brought about by her teammates. People always have to look forward. She still has a long future. Bai Weilan is just a small stumbling block on the road, so there is no need to pay too much attention to it. Thinking about it like this, Qin Yue suddenly felt that the style of painting was wrong, well, she admitted that she still didn't have such a big measure, and she didn't see that Bai Weilan was not doing well, so she was really unhappy!

    At the very least, let her see the other party's bad luck, so that she can feel at ease.

    Well, this time she just wanted to go back and see what happened to the family, if not, she could create a little bit of bad luck and send it away.

    Thinking about it, Qin Yue happily withdrew her thoughts, and her goal was the cute-looking Xianyue not far in front of her. He obediently followed behind Chi Li, and followed the little figure step by step as the fire flickered in the dark. Against the background, there is a little more ambiguous and warm taste.

    Weirdly, Qin Yue looked at the shadows of the two cuddling each other, and suddenly thought that in the spring she planted Zhengtai crescent cucumbers, and in autumn the Chili chrysanthemums on the side of the road shyly flirted with each other, um... they were all the same For the team, is this self-attack and self-sufficiency, or self-attack and self-sufficiency?

    Keenly aware of a malicious gaze, Xianyue's smiling face retracted, her small face tensed, and she looked dangerously towards that side. After seeing someone smiling, it took only 0.1 seconds. Time decided not to notice in an instant, bowed his head and walked quickly. At the same time, Chi Li, who came back with the filtered water distributed by the military, shuddered suddenly when she saw Qin Yue who suddenly smiled slyly in front of her, "What is the captain thinking?" After Qin Yue smiled so sinister last time, they all People have fully realized that to be a man is to be honest, and to act wildly is to find a partner.

    "Who knows." Xue Che stroked the bruises on his fair skin, feeling paralyzed. This world is too dark, it's like living in a living horror movie.

    "Others are not a problem, what should I do with this person?" Hong Ji pointed with a slender hand, and the man who was cleaning the car window suddenly froze, and suddenly felt bad. Xianyue silently glanced at the man over there who worked harder to clean the glass, then silently withdrew her eyes, lowered her head and stroked his puppet.

    In fact, there is a reason why this man who joined in halfway is not popular.

    He has a special deadly skill - crow's mouth.

    Since he joined in, every time he uttered a word, one person was unlucky. Although there were no big problems and no small problems, it was constant. Chi Li's strings were broken, Hong Ji's wine glass was broken, Xue Che's food fell, Bei Yan's strap was broken, and Qu Ling's duckbill cap was blown away... But his skills are far from the curse. For a long distance, the tasteless ability can only bring countless troubles. In the end, Qu Ling raised his hand, and a small area directly sealed his mouth of Sui Sui Nian like a patch, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief, shit, it was finally quiet.