Chapter 34

Chapter Thirty-Four

    It was already dawn, and the zombies wandered tirelessly in the streets and alleys. Whenever they smelled the breath of survivors, they would become extremely excited, like beasts that could not wait to pounce upon smelling the smell of flesh and blood.

    After cutting down a zombie that was rushing towards him, Qin Yue reached out and stirred in its brain, found a crystal nucleus precisely, and took it out. Early this morning, Qin Yue killed a lot of zombies, but only a few crystal nuclei were harvested. Sensing the power that was about to move in her body, Qin Yue decisively put away the crystal nucleus, so as not to be seen by outsiders absorbing the crystal nucleus.

    She found that as long as the body does not directly touch the crystal nucleus, the supernatural power will not come around without authorization, so she specially prepared a bag for collecting the crystal nucleus. At this time, the sky was bright, and there were already four or five crystal nucleus in the pocket. Qin Yue took it away. Tight straps secure the bag carefully so it won't get lost.

    Putting away the bag and adjusting her breathing, Qin Yue picked up the ax and looked at another zombie running over. This zombie made a roaring sound of excitement. The hand can be waved easily like a normal person. As it ran closer, Qin Yue could even smell the rotten stench emanating from it, and the stench became more intense as it ran closer .

    Enduring the nausea, Qin Yue tightly squeezed the ax in his hand, and swung it down when it ran over. With the cracking sound of the skull, the zombie's body froze and fell down, just at the feet of the previous zombie side. Qin Yue walked over, swung the ax again, and opened the crack in the zombie's skull even more. Ignoring the few drops of brains splashed on the clothes, Qin Yue stepped forward, reached out and stirred it into its head for a while, An oval crystal nucleus was pulled out.

    She was lucky, she took back the crystal nucleus, and when she wanted to hunt another zombie, she found that another zombie came running. Oh, no, if you look carefully, there are five or six more zombies following. Qin Yue walked over quickly, took the ax and quickly killed the first zombie head-on. Then Qin Yue didn't want to fight, she turned around and ran away, and she didn't even have time to check the head of the zombie that was dealt with. She knew that with her own With the current physical fitness, there is no way to deal with several dogs at the same time without getting injured. In this era, there is no doctor to help when injured.

    Ho ho ho!

    The zombies in the back didn't flinch at all because the leading companion was dealt with. They hadn't yet developed an IQ, had no concept of danger at all, and didn't even know what fear was. They just followed their instinctive hunting and longed for flesh and blood. Considering the terrain, Qin Yue ran to the alley as much as possible. Although the initial zombies were strong, they were not very flexible. Qin Yue ran out of the alley and ambush outside an alley that was easy for one person to pass through.

    Qin Yue guarded the outside of the alley, because of the passage, those zombies came running in a straight line like a bunch of candied haws. When the first zombie appeared in the narrow passageway, Qin Yue swung an ax and chopped off its head. It had just fallen to the ground when the second zombie ran over excitedly. Qin Yue swung the ax calmly... It wasn't until the last zombie fell to the ground that she opened their heads one by one to look for crystal nuclei.

    The harvest this time was not very good. There was only one crystal nucleus among the five zombies. She walked back slowly, and walked up to the dead zombie. When she found the crystal nucleus from inside, Qin Yue thought unkindly, Is it because it often eats meat in front of it, so it has crystal nuclei?

    Next, Qin Yue took an ax to change places. On the way, he was very lucky to pick up a few zombies that had been maimed by others. Qin Yue was not polite at all, and solved them easily. It's just that such zombies often don't have any crystal nuclei, so it's better than nothing. Qin Yue thought optimistically, it's better than having none.

    "Hey, classmate, wait a minute—"

    A young voice came from behind Qin Yue. When Qin Yue passed the small shop earlier, he knew someone was there, but he ignored it. It's the end of the day. Who has time to meet up A "Hello, hello, hello, everyone's hello" politeness.

    "What's the matter?" Qin Yue turned around expressionlessly. She stood in the same place, one meter away from the canteen, and didn't intend to go forward. The man didn't dare to open the door too much through the door, as if he was afraid that some zombies would suddenly rush over and bite him, so he only spoke through a small gap by the door, "There are many monsters outside...you know the army When will you come?" He was a little trembling when he spoke, probably because of the changes in the past few days that made him still frightened, but when he talked about the army, he suddenly regained his confidence.

    "I don't know, probably won't come." Qin Yue looked directly at him and said coldly.

    In my memory, no army came to City A in my previous life. At that time, people from the military and the government were seizing power, some for selfish reasons, some for the public interest. Anyway, after they discussed the distribution of rights and land, the population would be dense City A is almost occupied by zombies. Out of practical considerations, the army finally decided not to waste its troops to save the remaining people in City A. It only repeated on the radio that everyone should flee to the nearest survivor base on their own.

    "Hey, don't go, classmate, classmate, we have a lot to eat here..." Seeing that Qin Yue was about to leave, the person who opened the door was anxious, but unfortunately he was dragged in and closed the door before he finished speaking.

    "You're crazy, we don't have enough food here, and you want to drag another person in!" A sharp female voice sounded first.

    "Listen to me, I'm just saying this for..." He was interrupted before he finished speaking, Qin Yue kindly added half a sentence, just to get some news, really think she is stupid. Qin Yue pouted and walked forward.

    "Li Zhemin, you are not the only one who decides here. The army hasn't arrived yet, who knows how long we can eat these things, can you grow your head!" Another female voice who hated iron and steel came out.

    "Okay, stop arguing, everyone should check to see if there is a signal on the mobile phone, there is no way to stay here..." A boy who sounded quite prestigious in the room spoke, and the speaker fell silent instantly.

    Qin Yue sneered as she walked, she couldn't be blamed for eavesdropping, since she awakened her supernatural powers, her facial features became much more sensitive, and their quarrel was so loud that it was hard not to hear it.

    People's hearts, she shook her head and continued to look for zombies.