Chapter 87

Chapter 87

It really is the captain!

Hong Ji's breathing became short of breath, regretting endlessly. Although she is the eldest sister, yes, although she is a heartthrob, and although her combat power is not low, she still does not want to face the captain who is obviously stuck at the beginning of anger! Qin Yue will never show mercy just because she and she are both women!

Qin Yue walked down step by step, and walked slowly towards the six people standing still. Her steps looked very light and slow, but every step hit the hearts of the little friends heavily.

Fuck!

what to do?

Xue Che's eyes flicked all over the place. What could be more frustrating than being chilled by a basin of cold water falling from the sky when the group was passionate? Turn the magical circuit in the brain to find an excuse to find a shield so that the evil spirit will not kill.

very scary.

Xian Yue hid behind Chi Li with eyes of admiration, her little hands tightly clutching his clothes, trying to hide herself, so that Qin Yue would forget that he was the only one who did bad things. Chi Li's eyes twitched fiercely at the action of such a dead fellow Taoist and not dead poor Daoist. After taking a few deep breaths, he finally held back and didn't pull the person out from behind and let him face Qin Yue together. anger.

Every time Qin Yue took a step, everyone's hearts would tremble, and then they tried harder to find excuses, but is it so easy to find excuses for doing bad things and being caught on the spot?

Looking at Qin Yue who was full of evil spirits, Bei Yan's gentle face twisted for a moment. He clearly remembered the scene of being thrown into the Sisira River by this strange girl after teasing the captain. Now...Bei Yan, who couldn't bear to think about it, shuddered vaguely, and lit the wax for himself. The captain's ruthless expression was terrifying.

In the shadows, there was a gloating smile on the corner of the mouth of the boy wearing a duckbill cap. Qu Ling dodged and hid behind the withered trunk of the needle locust tree when he realized something was wrong. To be on the safe side, he also specially used the supernatural field as a disguise, trying to put safety first.

In fact, Qu Ling's ability does not have any flaws, and the disguise is perfect, but unfortunately, who knows who's baby, everyone is here, only one person is missing, is it possible? is it possible? This is seriously doubting Qin Yue's IQ.

"come out!"

If you dare to hide from someone who has done something bad, it will be a higher crime! God knows how she feels when she comes out after solving Qi Wu and avenging her previous life, and suddenly sees a group of small teammates. If she didn't immediately burn these undisciplined and reckless guys to a handful of ashes, Qin Yue felt that she was already very tired. I can bear it, these guys really, really pissed her off!

"What else do you have to say now?" The calm before the storm is often more frightening than the storm. Facing the angry captain, all the friends look at me and I look at you, but no one speaks. Just kidding, once you speak, it should be a matter of Dora's hatred.

Guys with IQs above the average line have no tendency to masochistic, so the atmosphere became weird and quiet for a while.

Seeing that no one spoke, Qin Yue frowned, and then smiled again, which is really good, since the friends are so smart that they even gave up the chance to surrender, so what else can she say. Rubbing her itchy fingers, Qin Yue decided not to be lazy. The bad habits should be contained in her infancy, so that if she doesn't pay attention to this bad habit, it will grow in the wind one day, and it will be too late to change.