Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    The outside wind blew into the tunnel entrance, raising a little burnt smell.

    Most of the colorful human-faced spiders on the ground were burned by Qin Yue's fire before, and only a few wanted to escape with the fire, but they were burned to ashes without running a few steps.

    Seeing that the person was dealt with, Qin Yue finally breathed a sigh of relief. She was worried for a while that she couldn't catch up with the researcher who was slippery like a loach. Qin Yue put away his pistol and was about to go back, when suddenly there was a voice of resentment from his side.

    "I said captain, you are really not kind." Xue Che said quietly.

    "Huh?" Is this the rhythm of reckoning? Qin Yue had no words to refute, trying to get away with it.

    In fact, Xue Che was right in guessing that the gunpowder was indeed provided by Qin Yue, but it was not her voluntary act, but Qu Ling who sneaked out when she came here did not know where to bring back a particularly sturdy modified car car. Thinking of Qu Ling telling her with great interest that the zombies in this area are abnormal, but he didn't respond, Qu Ling actually opened the field of the lovely crystal nucleus and forced her to hand over the inventory in her hand.

    Yes, that monstrous Qu Ling discovered Qin Yue's space, or in other words, the delicate little friends knew the secret wholeheartedly, and they just pretended not to notice because they were afraid that Qin Yue would feel uncomfortable. Space ability or something, it's so cool, isn't it! My friends are deeply envious and jealous!

    "Yo, I said what are you doing?" Chi Li asked with a lazy smile.

    "Looking at each other affectionately depends on the time." Hong Ji said with a flirtatious expression while flicking her red hair.

    "Shall we interrupt?" Bei Yan smiled purely and gently.

    Hearing the voice from behind, Qin Yue looked back, and a group of friends came over with wretched expressions. Although the image was in a mess, fortunately no one was injured. Qin Yue patted the dust off his body, raised his eyes and said, "Okay, let's go, this matter is not over yet." "Are

    you going to abandon him?" Hurry up and hand over the landmines! Xue Che looked up at Qin Yue, holding her delicate face in one hand, and her big eyes sparkled. If a mother-level woman was here, she would definitely rush up to hug her, shouting how cute and cute.

    Hehe——

    Qin Yue narrowed her eyes, really wanting him to die.

    Action is worse than heartbeat, and the next second, there was a scream, and Xue Che threw away his helmet and armor and fled in embarrassment.

    Well, this is still the woman who just punches her when she doesn't agree with her! He shouldn't have had hope, Xue Che hugged his head to avoid the fists that were dense like raindrops, is it right for an angry woman to be annoying, or bullying a child!

    How miserable!

    It's almost unbearable.

    The group of friends secretly made up their minds to keep their mouths in check in front of the captain.

    "Go, keep up, the captain is our direction." Chi Li smiled calmly, with the demeanor of a worldly expert, but no matter how you look at it, that smile is evil.

    In fact, you want to continue watching the fun.

    The teammates seriously doubted the purpose behind Chi Li's high-sounding words, but they still raised their heels to follow, who would let them-they also want to watch the excitement.