Chapter 80

Chapter Eightieth

    The sky is slightly blue.

    Seeing that the guys outside were getting more and more noisy, and they were ready to let the whole world fight together, Qin Yue finally failed to cheat the corpse, but couldn't bear it anymore and prepared to blow up the corpse.

    Damn, how long will this group of Hundan be fighting!

    Opening the car door, a whip was thrown on the ground, and the flames burst into flames.

    The evildoers who made a mess split into two sides, jokingly, if it was burned, there would be no place to cry, and it would be turned into slag like the zombies the captain dealt with. They are confident and talented, but they are also very clear that they do not have the copper skin and iron bones of special lickers. Therefore, it is better to be a little more sensible.

    "Then what, the weather is nice today." Chi Li said, putting away the violin.

    Qin Yue glanced at him and said nothing.

    Xue Che withdrew her kicked foot, and looked at Qin Yue pitifully with panda eyes. The expression of being abandoned by relatives without a mother was really pitiful. It's a pity who Qin Yue is, and his conscience has long been fed. The dog didn't feel touched at all, ignored his pitiful gaze, and said coldly: "Go back." "It seems that it's time to

    rest, well, excessive exercise is not good for the body."

    Qu Ling As early as when Qin Yue whipped the whip down, he withdrew the domain. This crazy woman, when he first knew her, knew that she was not easy to mess with. He touched his cheek, where she had hurt her with an ax. Opening the car door tactfully, Qu Ling patted the dust off his body, straightened his duckbill cap and walked in.

    "Understood." Hong Ji spread her hands to express her regret, not being able to fight is the most annoying thing, she looked up at the sky, the days when no one loves fiercely are so lonely!

    "Captain, don't be angry, it's not good to be angry." Xian Yueren said in a big way.

    In fact, the most obedient among so many people is Xuanyue. As soon as Qin Yue lost his temper, he quickly picked up the puppet and ran back to the car, fearing that the captain who was not very patient and turned black would take him as a kid. A man with thin arms and legs will be operated on.

    "Look at you." Bei Yan's smile is still as dignified and elegant as a well-educated nobleman. Of course, it would be better if the premise can ignore the dusty footprints on his face, "This is just for fun." , don’t worry about it.” You     can demolish this place just by playing around, young master, if you make a big effort, will the world still be able to hold you down? No matter how evil you laugh, it can't change the fact that you are destructive.     "Go back." Qin Yue repeated.     "Okay, okay, I'll go back right away." Bei Yan obeyed immediately, for fear that the slightly raised whip in Qin Yue's hand would be thrown towards him. A nightmare that can't be washed away.     "Don't look at me, I'll go back by myself." Chi Li said with a wink before Qin Yue got angry.     After everyone had gone back, Qin Yue slammed his whip on the ground again, and glanced coldly at the people watching the excitement around him, seeing that they all looked away wisely before giving up.     "In the future, if you want to fight and go far away, if you really have this strength and nowhere to use it, I think the lickers will be happy to help." Qin Yue said coldly to the people in the car. The implication is that it's okay to fight, and she doesn't care if everyone will obediently hand in the crystal core to me after the fight.     After saying a word, the whole team fell silent.     Not long after this farce, news of departure came from the front. Qin Yue inserted the key into the ignition lock, turned on the ignition switch, and then observed whether the instruments were working normally, started the engine, and prepared to drive to keep up with the large army.     The road was still desolate, and the road was incredibly quiet.     "Look, there's something wrong over there." Chi Li said, pointing out the car window.     There is something in the grass, you can't really find it unless you look closely. It was a mummy, and it looked like it had been there for a long time. Did something strange happen here? After all, they have never seen such a phenomenon in the last days. Zombies usually eat all their flesh and blood, so this will not happen.     To be sure, this was not done by zombies.