Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven

    Qin Muyuan hung up the phone and fell into deep thought.

    My good granddaughter is acting abnormally today, she seems to be frightened, and she seems to be pretending to be frightened on purpose. If it's just a dream, Qin Yue's independent character since she was a child will not show a vulnerable side. She has always been strong in forbearance, and the details and affirmations in her words are not at all like pretending. If it is not a dream, then the matter is much more serious...

    According to my good granddaughter, although she has no evidence of the end of the world, she has provided some news that will appear in the near future, such as the active volcano in country A that has been silent for 600 years There will be an explosion, there will be a huge tsunami in country R, ​​and the leader of country L will be ousted by the old party.

    These are things that haven't happened yet. If it is really predicted by the good granddaughter, then...

    Qin Muyuan sat on the chair, tapping his fingers on the table unconsciously. After a long time, he picked up the phone and made a call. "Boss, pack up and go home for the next two days. It's not a good idea to stay outside all the time. Come back and stay with the old man for a month. I'm old, and I don't even have a child by my side..." Qin Yuanhao listened to his father's

    nagging Thinking of his father's loneliness in front of the photo after his mother left, and his life alone all the time, he couldn't help but feel ashamed. These sons are too unfilial, and none of the five brothers is by his father's side to take care of him.

    "Okay father, I'll pack it up and book a plane ticket tomorrow." Qin Yuanhao put down the documents and said.

    "You tell the third, fourth, and fifth to come back together. The old man misses you very much recently. When he is old, he always wants to get together as a family. Let them all come back and bring their wives, grandchildren, and grandchildren to the old man. I will take a good look at them." , Maybe one day when people leave, we won’t be able to see anything..."

    Qin Yuanhao on the other end of the phone heard something wrong, how could this seem to be explaining the funeral, "Dad, do you have something to hide from us? "

    "It's okay, what can I do? It's not just you who are not filial. You are not at home all year round. Tomorrow, you will all book tickets for me to come back. You will honestly stay in the ancestral house for a month. If anyone does not come back, you will not I'm back." Qin Muyuan said, staring at the sunset outside the window, "I'll hang up first if it's nothing, you all prepare well, you can't miss any of them." "Okay, dad, don't worry, I will definitely call them all

    back " Qin Yuanhao said affirmatively over there.

    Now, Qin Muyuan felt relieved, all the juniors of the Qin family were in chaos, those who bought air tickets bought air tickets, and those who asked for leave asked for leave, they were so busy that they were in chaos. Even the elders were very taboo to infiltrate the younger generation with the news that Mr. Qin might leave at any time, and the source of seniority even made the phone call of the old man's personal doctor explode to see if there was something wrong with the old man's health.

    As a result, Mr. Qin's personal doctor couldn't explain clearly. The more he said that there was no one, the more he didn't believe it, which triggered rounds of wars of words.

    After two days like this, Qin Muyuan always asked people to guard the computer. Ever since the first news was broadcast, he had faintly believed Qin Yue's words, and now several news Qin Yue said had been confirmed.

    Qin Muyuan sat on the chair, thinking about the supernatural beings that Qin Yue said, and the four major bases in the east, west, north, and south. They are close to the south, and it is naturally the most suitable to seek refuge in the southern base. The rest is the matter of supplies, Qin Muyuan Find out the number of the secretary in the phone, "Old Liu, you use all the active funds on my card to buy food that can be stored for a long time, especially the staple food..."

    "Sister Xu, you call the decoration company to come over today to strengthen the yard or something. I want the best materials. It doesn't matter if it's ugly or not. Safety comes first..." "Old Xia, aren't you right?

    " Our Qin family's piece of land is very interesting... Well, it's not our Qin family's. We will withdraw from this competition. Don't you have something to do with the army? Open the back door, my youngest son is fascinated by the special forces again A super-defensive car, how many can you get... Isn't there no way, children are debts..."

    "Old Yu, your department store has opened all over the country, can the supermarkets in Haizhou...don't worry, I don't want the territory, just let me have the goods... Hey, it's not that brat from the third family, I have to learn how to open a supermarket. I can’t let the old man run away. Fortunately, I got it to my side first..." "

    Old Bai, I have lost contact. Okay, to make a long story short, you have opened a lot of hospitals. Take care of me. Get a batch of medicine... Hey, it's not caused by the younger generation at home..." "

    Old Chen, we have been fighting for decades, and we have been fighting for half a lifetime without any results. I will stop playing today. I heard that the sky is about to change. , I don’t know if it’s true or not, you should prepare more things at home, don’t go out these days, don’t be too curious if something strange happens, now it’s the world of young people, let’s stay honest... "

    After making dozens of phone calls, Qin Muyuan sat in the rocking chair. He did everything he could do for the family. If he is really confused this time, it will at most affect the development of the family in recent years. Injured at the root, he sat on the rocking chair and shook, hoping that the end of the world was really just a joke... Thinking like this, Qin Muyuan thought back to Qin Yue's words, that girl, she didn't come back immediately even though she knew she was in danger, He said that he would wait and he could handle things well, but how mature she could be as a little girl was really worrying.

    As the breeze blew across the balcony, Qin Muyuan thought in a daze that it's time to give the servants a holiday in a few days, and let them exercise their own muscles and bones when their son and daughter-in-law come.

    The setting sun in the distance is gradually setting, and the twilight and twilight are beginning to merge.