Chapter 70

Chapter Seventy

    "I think we can start now."

    "Start what?" Hong Du asked angrily, "Don't tell me you want to die so soon, heh, it's good to have this kind of consciousness. Kneel down and kowtow to Grandpa, admit your mistake." Maybe Grandpa, I'll let you go as soon as I'm happy." After he finished speaking, there was laughter behind him, obviously, even if Chi Li killed one of their partners, they didn't pay enough attention to it.

    Should it be said that he is a frog in a well with a lot of nerves? Qin Yue looked at this group of people with cold eyes, and sighed listening to their yelling. Facts have proved that people who do not have the same thinking mind and are not flexible enough can not play happily together, because their brain waves are not on the same line at all. superior.     "Kowtow? Admit your mistake?" Chi Li smiled slightly, as if he hadn't realized the danger. He looked at the group of shouting people in front of him without changing his expression, "Why don't you try?" "Fuck you!"     Hong They all spat, "Don't be shameless!" He waved his hand, and the younger brothers all stepped forward with weapons, and the two closest to him were already swinging their axes to chop someone down.     There was no panic shouting, not to mention the calm faces of the women and children in the corner, even the surrounded man didn't show any anxiety or fear. Seeing this situation, Hong Du felt slightly uncomfortable in his heart, always feeling that something was about to get out of control.     There is no electricity in the house, so the room is a little dark, but even in the dim light, Chi Li does not affect his own charm at all. Although he is not very good-looking, this special mature and easy-going temperament makes people feel fascinated. The feeling of temptation will unconsciously look at him.     "It seems that there is nothing to say." After Chi Li finished speaking, she raised the dagger in her hand, and the body that was standing on the spot suddenly charged up and jumped in front of a younger brother who was attacking him, stabbing into the center of his heart .     The man fell with a thud, splashing dust.     Before the second person who attacked Chi Li could react, he was grabbed by the neck fiercely by a hand like an eagle's claw. In the next second, the sky spun and he was thrown against the wall.

    After losing two people in a row, Hong Du's face was very ugly. He became a little annoyed and shouted: "Give it to me, beat this kid to the ground... kill him directly!" After he finished speaking, all the younger brothers rushed

    away When they went up, just when everyone thought that Chi Li would definitely die this time, no one found anyone.

    "Where is the person?"

    "Strange, where is the person?"

    "Where is it, didn't the people in front see it?"

    These people shouted one after another, and no one noticed that their boss had been caught by Chi Li. Jokingly, like a mouse being pressed to the ground by a cat's paw, "Are you looking for me? I'm exchanging feelings with your boss." "Ah,

    ah..."

    Hearing something strange, everyone turned their heads, It was only then that they were surprised to see that Hong Du, the strongest among them, had already been captured. The clever man immediately thought of the woman and child watching the play, and walked over quietly while taking advantage of the cover of the crowd in front of him.

    "Ah—"

    A scream pierced the short quiet space, Qin Yue withdrew the knife in his hand indifferently, looking down on women is the most annoying thing.

    The man was clutching his wrist, the palm on it was gone, and it fell to the ground dripping with blood. Everyone was chilled when they saw it, but before they recovered, another scream rang out. This time what everyone saw was The child wearing a mask and holding a doll with an innocent smile on his face took a knife of the same style and easily chopped off the other person's palm.