Chapter 83

Chapter 83

The mother worm and the black widow fought together, and the death of the child worm made it very angry.

The female worm, who originally felt the danger, did not intend to conflict with the black widow. As long as it is there, the black widow would not dare to attack rashly, but the frightened larvae did not control the host well, causing the host to lose control and ran out rashly. safe zone.

The series of changes made the female insect unable to bear it any longer, and rushed out directly, trying to kill the black widows.

This is its territory, and now because of the arrival of the black widow, all the food it raised in captivity has run away. With the combination of old and new hatred, the female worm's attack has become more and more ruthless. It keeps waving its tentacles, scarlet eyes It is full of ferocity.

squeak--

The black widow provocatively leaned on the pillar.

A dark red tentacles swung towards the black widow fiercely, and the black widow nimbly crawled to the side, the tentacles hit the ground, kicking up a lot of dust.

The female worm waved its tentacles on the ground and bared its teeth, showing a fierce look in its eyes.

Before it retracted its tentacles, the black widow quickly climbed up its other tentacles, then jumped onto the head of the female insect and took a bite, then quickly crawled away.

Crack, crack, crack, the female worm was annoyed by the attacks of the little black widows, one of them frantically flicked its dark red tentacles after being bitten, and several of them were killed by such an attack. little black widow.

Squeak, squeak, squeak—

Without being disturbed by the lumps of stains on the ground, the low voice came from the mouth of the black widow. Although Qin Yue couldn't understand what Xiao Hei was saying, she also knew that this guy was giving orders to other black widows , because after this guy made a low squeak, the black widows who hadn't stepped forward started to back off and spin their webs.

For a moment, the hall was filled with white silk threads.

The little black widows swarmed and sprayed silk nets from their tails passionately, and it didn't take long to form silk nets one by one.

At first, the female worm didn't care about the white net formed by the silk thread, but when its behavior became more and more controlled, the female worm began to show signs of fleeing. The space here became more and more narrow, which was not conducive to its activities. The net is not only sticky but also not easy to break.

The little black widow who didn't make a net still besieged the female worm as before, red, black, and white mixed together. It didn't take long, when several tentacles of the female worm were stained with spider silk, the black widow seized the opportunity again, jumped off a silk thread, and bit the female worm again.

At this time, Qin Yue, who was observing not far away, keenly noticed that the female insect's attack tended to slow down. She did not dare to relax, fearing that the female insect would still run away if she was not paying attention.

It is said that before the end of the world, there was a kind of black widow who worked hand in hand with the sunflower. This spider has a venomous gland in its upper jaw, which can secrete a neurotoxic protein liquid. When the venom enters the body of the prey, it will kill it. Looking at the current situation, the independence and aggressiveness of the Black Widow have become stronger and stronger, and they can gain a foothold by relying on their own combat power without relying on external objects.