Chapter 100

Chapter 100

    Look at your sister's excitement! Roll rough!

    Everyone looked over with contempt, and Chi Li, who had harvested a basketful of hatred points, still watched the excitement calmly.

    So that day, this group of people was driven to open the way by the captain without even eating.

    "Xianyue."

    "Huh?" Hearing someone call his name, Xianyue turned around immediately.

    "Do you think there is something wrong here?" Bei Yan raised his hand and threw a bottle of medicine to him, "The captain took it, you can take it first." Seeing Xianyue finished taking the medicine, Bei Yan was about to ask He felt that he suddenly noticed the shining eyes of other friends.

    Uh -

    just got beaten up.

    Is this the rhythm to keep playing?

    Committing crimes against the wind or something, you will die miserably!

    "What are you guys talking about?" Hong Ji's hot body immediately leaned against Bei Yan's body, her eyes were charming and provocative, and Bei Yan's goosebumps popped out of fright, just kidding, the last time she was caught by this fake gentle, romantic, really mature and strong woman Grass is growing on the grave of such a provocative guy.

    "It's wrong to eat alone." Xue Che said carelessly, as if he had completely forgotten the embarrassment before.

    "Is there something fun?" Qu Ling rubbed the panda eyes on the right, the captain was getting more and more irritable, "Let's go together." Anyway, being caught this time is not the worst for him.

    "It seems that everyone is very interested." Chi Li joined with a smile, "Why don't you tell me what it is?"

    These people...

    are they going to cheat on their friends just after being beaten by the captain!

    "It's okay." Ignoring the suspicious looks he received, Bei Yan raised his eyes and smiled slightly. Made, only he knows that if he doesn't get rid of it, he will be cheated to death. These people can't ask for it with human morality. It's a group of gods... elite soldiers.

    "Okay, stop pretending, or you won't be able to bloom daffodils." Hong Ji straightened her body, fanning her with her hands as if she was very hot, "Come on, our great student Yan, take us on an adventure."

    "Heh, heh—so you have already found out, right?" Bei Yan was helpless, why did he capsize by accident. "Okay, okay, there are huge energy fluctuations ahead, and you can get a few good crystal nuclei by visual inspection." "Let's

    go, time waits for no one, the captain is coming back and finds that we have slipped away again, tsk, that would be too much." It's wonderful."

    The six of them walked on a rough path, with messy mutated weeds on both sides of the path, and the surrounding scene seemed a bit horribly desolate at first glance.

    "It's plant-based, and the energy fluctuations are very strong, and it's a bit biased..." When he said this, Bei Yan's pace slowed down a little: "Also, there should be some interesting things around." He curled his lips. Smiling, the smile is gentle and cool, with a slight warmth in the coolness.

    "Interesting?" The silent Qu Ling raised his head, his expression was indifferent, his eyes swept the surroundings lightly, and he walked into the mist first, his steady back looked even more monstrous and stern against the backdrop of the wilderness.