Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    "Your ability." The man took another puff of cigarette and said, "It's pretty good."

    After the man finished speaking, he left, Hong Ji raised her red lips, "Really, I thought I fell in love with my sister, and I made my sister pretend to be passionate." Do something." Although she said this, no one really thought she thought so.

    It is said that Sister Yu has three virtues, bathing, drinking, and eating young grass. Qin Yue dare not say what others say, but Hongji really does. After hanging out with her for a long time, I know that the noble mandosahua really thinks highly of her, this girl is simply a red rose with thorns.     Qin Yue sincerely wants to warn everyone who is close to her, dear, please remember to stand at a safe distance and protect the chrysanthemum, don't let Hongji have the opportunity to poke the thorny rose stalk in!     After finally reaching the front desk, Qin Yue first confirmed Bei Yan's information, and then politely talked to the service lady about adding two more team members.     "Excuse me, are you sure you want to add two more team members instead of three?" She took out a notebook from the pile of materials, tore out two pages from it and asked hesitantly.     "Three?" Qin Yue asked doubtfully.     "Look at your side." The freckled girl with glasses pointed to the person beside her and said, "Didn't he come with you?" Qin Yue turned around and thought it was only     later People who work like them, she didn't expect that she saw a guy wearing a duckbill cap, this guy looked familiar, he looked like that guy Qu Ling.     Qu zero?     Qin Yue paused for a tenth of a second, then walked straight over. Shouldn't he go to the southern base? How come here?     "What a coincidence." Qin Yue greeted first.     "Unfortunately, I was waiting for you." Qu Ling raised his head, smiling, with his hands in his pockets, the whole person was still the same as when he first saw him.     "Wait for me?" Qin Yue asked suspiciously, this guy had no interaction with him except the last time he stayed overnight, so why is he waiting for her now?

    "I heard that you formed a team." Qu Ling pulled out a piece of paper from the table, on which there were many recruiting information for the team, among them was Qin Yue's, "I'm here, anyway, it's boring to be alone."

    Listen Said, how famous she must be to hear about it, Qin Yue was full of black lines, but she thought about it, it is not bad to have such a strong team member.

    Qin Yue smiled and said, "Welcome."

    After completing the formalities, Qin Yue realized that none of these guys had a place to live. Hong Ji fiddled with her fingers boredly, seeing her look back and forth with a charming smile, Chi Li was still noble and elegant with a ruffian air, Qu Ling was indifferent and stood on the side rebelliously.

    "Let's go, let's go back first."

    Everyone had no objections. On the way back, Qin Yue noticed something wrong with Hong Ji's expression. According to her usual style, shouldn't this guy throw down the beautiful boy very forcefully? Perhaps Qin Yue's gaze was too obvious, Hong Ji said with a depressed face: "Sister Yu's intuition tells me that this guy is prettier than a woman." There was a rattling noise.

    Hehe, hehe... Qin Yue suddenly didn't know what to say. Shouldn't he be concerned about the loyalty and strength of his teammates at this time? Looking up at the house not far away, Xianyue sat on the stone steps with a small face and controlled the puppet to jump and swing the knife, and the saber-toothed tiger was wandering in the yard flicking its tail boredly.     Looking at the group of people around him, Qin Yue believes that in a few years, this place will become a place where even devils dare not set foot easily, because this place itself is full of devils.     In the early morning of the next day, the group of people who had finished washing gathered in the living room. Qin Yue opened the door after a knock, and Bei Yan and Xue Che were waiting outside the door.     "Everyone is here, let's go." Qin Yue said.     Yesterday, she had already told about the monthly mission of the military department, and mentioned those people in the research institute by the way. Everyone looked at it casually, but Qin Yue could feel that something was different.