Chapter 42

Chapter Forty-Two

    This time there were only two men and one woman left in the team, and Qin Yue was not interested in knowing about those who were missing.

    When they got rid of the zombies and walked into the yard, the owner had already opened the door and stood angrily at the door waiting for them. The woman named Jing Er happily ran over, and the two men behind followed closely. Upstairs, Qin Yue couldn't hear what they were talking to the young man, they seemed to be discussing, after a while, the man with the speed ability quickly returned to the car, took out a bag of things, and the two waiting at the door They entered the house together, but before entering, the woman looked thoughtfully at the black car parked in the yard. Obviously, this car was much better than their battered car.

    Mu Jinger raised a bright smile towards the young man in the house, pointed to the car in the yard, and turned around to say a few words. Qin Yue saw the young man standing downstairs suddenly raised his head and smiled in her direction, then shook his head at Mu Jinger, and they entered the room together.

    "Brother Chen, why don't you let me tell that little brother to give us the car?" Mu Jinger said to the red-haired man holding the iron plate with resentment and anger.

    "Oh, you women are just annoying. You keep saying you can't do it after everyone says it." He walked upstairs first, and said impatiently: "Hurry up and take the time to rest, don't moan, we have to hurry tomorrow morning "

    But we need a good car so we can go fast. What if the car falls apart halfway through our journey? Brother Chen, I'm just saying this for everyone's sake."

    Seeing that Chen Hongdong didn't know a good heart, Mu Jinger stomped her foot, turned her head angrily and looked at Zhang Jinian next to her, Zhang Jinian, who was more flexible, said cheerfully on the spot: "Hongdong, girls are inevitably spoiled a little bit. , besides, she is also for the team, okay, why are

    you so fierce to her." "You have a good temper." Chen Hongdong turned to Zhang Jinian behind him and said, "I don't have the patience for delicate girls, talk to yourself. I'm going to pick a room first."

    "Girls, give in more, you can't compare to those of us who are rough and fleshy, why are you so fussy." Seeing Chen Hongdong's rude attitude, Zhang Jinian turned his head cheerfully and said to Mu Jinger next to him: "Hongdong is like that. You don't know it after so long. Now that the world is in chaos, it's more dangerous at night. Why don't you come and live in a room with me?

    " He is a toad who wants to eat swan meat, and suddenly thinks of Zhang Jinian's words. The world is in chaos. Whether she can survive to the safe zone is still a question. For herself, anyway, she has followed Mu Dong a long time ago, so this one is not bad.

    "Choose yourselves, I won't accompany you." Chen Hongdong randomly found an empty room, went in and closed the door, Mu Jinger hesitated for a while and nodded to Zhang Jinian.

    So, Qu Ling, who was following behind, saw that they had chosen two rooms each, and played with the duckbill caps on their heads boredly. After they entered, they stayed outside the two rooms for a few seconds before whistling. Go left and go back to your room.

    The setting sun gradually sank, and darkness enveloped the earth.

    Probably because there are very few active people in this area, and young people have gone to the city, so there are relatively fewer zombies. Compared with the previous days, there is no change in the night, except for the village before the end of the world I can hear other people's dogs barking, and now only the occasional roar of zombies and beasts can accompany people to sleep.