Chapter 86

Chapter 86

The setting sun is slanting to the west, and the high-rise buildings standing on the gray land look more desolate and dilapidated under the golden afterglow of the setting sun.

Qin Yue followed Qi Wu into a village that had been abandoned for a long time. There were quite a few people gathered in the northeast of the village, most of them were supernatural beings, and a few ordinary people were also capable and talented.

The atmosphere over there was a little tense. Before Qi Wu came in with a smile, they were obviously discussing something. After seeing someone coming in, they all closed their mouths and went about their own business. Qi Wu seemed to be very used to this kind of situation, and walked aside without paying attention, but Qin Yue noticed that a thin man quietly came to Qi Wu's side when everyone was not paying attention, and whispered a few words, Qi Wu nodded, waved him away, walked to another corner and closed his eyes to rest.

After observing the environment for a while, Qin Yue retreated quietly like when she came here. She is not in a hurry for revenge. Now she wants to go to the place where Qi Wu was trapped. Although the place is dangerous, But obviously, there are enough benefits too - Epistar is there.

After walking on the rugged path and avoiding the guards of low-level supernatural beings, Qin Yue soon saw a gloomy and dark needle locust forest.

It was this seemingly peaceful forest that swallowed dozens of people just now. If Qin Yue hadn't seen it with her own eyes, she would not have believed that the plants had evolved to such a degree. Nothing, just disappeared so abruptly, like a drop of water melting into the sea, without a sound, without a wave.

Small green leaves, white flowers, the tree is still the old needle locust tree, but after evolution, it no longer has the feeling of going to the locust tree with friends when I was a child. Qin Yue stepped up and walked in. The forest became quieter the further he walked in. The sunlight could not penetrate into the locust tree forest. People who entered the world felt isolated from the world. It was dark and there were no extra colors. There was no sound, even... Apart from these trees and herself, Qin Yue suspected that there were no extra life forms in the forest.

Along the way, Qin Yue didn't see the missing person, not even a little blood or bones, everything was so abnormal.

In the depths of the woods there was a whining sound of wind.

When the breeze blew through the treetops, Qin Yue had already become vigilant. Sure enough, when she raised her left foot and stepped down, she felt a strong wind coming from the side, and quickly dodged to dodge, and saw A green branch was drawn back from the ground.

Qin Yue stood in place and looked around. She didn't think such a simple attack was the reason for those people to stay here forever.

After a long time, there was no movement in the forest, and it was still the silence when he first came here. Qin Yue tried to take one step, another step, and the evolved plants seemed to have agreed to stop doing anything. Continuing to walk under the dark shade of the trees, Qin Yue's heart was a little heavy. He knew how to hide, how to test, and how to plan before moving. Such a wise evolutionary plant might be difficult to deal with.

Before she died in her previous life, zombies, mutated animals, and evolved plants had all dominated the earth for a long time and formed their respective forces. Naturally, she dare not underestimate the evolved plants at this time, let alone the evolved plants obtained from Jingyuan. When he hadn't absorbed it yet, Qin Yue also dealt with it with extreme caution. However, thanks to the fact that plants are the slowest in absorbing wafers, there is a chance for humans to pick up cheap ones.