Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    "Do you have something on your mind?"

    Chi Li asked while walking, but his eyes revealed affirmation. This man doesn't seem too reliable, but he is actually very careful and has a strong ability to see things.

    "Yeah." Qin Yue knew that she couldn't hide it from him, so she simply didn't talk nonsense, "I want to go and have a look."

    Qin Yue didn't say where she was going, but Chi Li knew that she wanted to see if those people were still alive. From the moment she met this woman, Chi Li felt it was very strange. She was smart and quick-witted, and she didn't seem to be a particularly warm-hearted person, but she had a soft spot for soldiers. Fortunately, after seeing the scene at that time, he had anticipated her decision, and now Qin Yue mentioned it without being surprised, "I'll go and tell them, be careful yourself." "Okay." Qin Yue waved his

    hand Said: "Let's go first, I will catch up with you in time."

    "Don't worry." Chi Li smiled and said: "I will take care of those brats for you for now."

    Qin Yue nodded, turned and left.

    Chi Li's eyes darkened as he watched her going away, he knew that the captain had a secret, but no one in this world has any secrets, even those in the team are not clean. The only difference is that, compared to those black-hearted people like them, her soul seems to have not been stained black, hehehe, I really look forward to it, I don’t know if there will be such a day.

    "Going away?" Qu Ling came over and asked in a daze.

    "Let's go."

    "I knew it." He curled his lips and said, "This woman has always liked to meddle in other people's business." When he first met her, it was she who talked too much, so he put away his contempt and turned the deceptive concealed by her beauty.

    "It's better to leave, so I don't have to face that violent woman every day." Xue Che said nonchalantly, and when he finished speaking, there was a light in his eyes eager to try, "Now no one is nagging in my ears... Uh, okay Well, she never nags." She just likes to pick up an ax and chop off people's heads at the slightest disagreement.

    "What should I do? I really want to go too." Hong Ji flicked her long wine-red wavy hair, and smiled coquettishly. If there is a man with insufficient concentration, he will definitely turn into a wolf and pounce on here.

    "I want to go too." Xuan Yue quietly stood aside holding the puppet.

    "Okay, I know you are worried about her." Chi Li said: "She is not weak enough for us to protect, don't forget, she has been taking care of us all this time—" Chi Li said meaningfully, but his words did

    not Wrong. Each of them has their own shortcomings, and it was Qin Yue who brought them together. The same trivial matter may seem insignificant, but it may not be the case in reality, but she can always handle things in the best way, avoiding their stabbing Heaven-shattering behavior.

    "Let's go, let's go back first, she will catch up." Chi Li beckoned everyone to get into the car, Qu turned her head and walked over by herself, "Really, that idiot doesn't even bring anything.

    " Are you going to starve to death?" Xue Che said jokingly, but in fact he himself was not very relieved, after being on the same team for so long, at least he had some feelings for his teammates. But then again, the scourge can live for thousands of years, let alone a group of violent women who can hold down the scourge.

    She didn't know that her friends were slandering her, the unkind Qin Yue, who was the captain, was on her way, because she hadn't reached the safe zone yet, she didn't dare to take out the car from the space rashly, and only tried to find a car nearby. It's really not good to wait until you get to a hidden place and then take out the car in the space.