Chapter 103

Chapter 103

    small town.

    There is a little red in the morning sun, the sun emerges little by little from the thin clouds, the sun shrouds the desolate land without a little green, and the monsoon blows through the dilapidated roofs and walls with a strong coolness.

    On the ground, there is no life at all.

    As far as the eye can see, the stumped limbs and broken arms are scattered everywhere like rubbish, a lot of blood dried up on the sand and gravel, and corpses are scattered all over the field.

    In the dilapidated courtyard, gunpowder smoke filled the air, and there were heavy traces of battles. The dozens of people who fell on the ground were all the most outstanding abilities in the town, and now they closed their eyes early. The only one who was still alive was spitting out blood, and was dragged out with a limp posture.

    "This is the last one." Leng Lie threw the man on the ground like a dead dog, his eyes behind the gold-rimmed glasses were full of disgust, he clapped his hands, and looked up at the wall. Ying sat on the wall shaking her red feather fan, looked down condescendingly, then jumped down and kicked the ball on the ground, "This is the strongest one? The level is really low, but the town can't help it, just like that Some people, find a bigger one next time, at least there must be a person with advanced abilities, so that it will be easier to deal with." "     Next time, I will pay attention, this time I can't go around the curve this time, and there is still a nest 500 kilometers to the left Let’s go again when you have a chance.” A ruthless look flashed across the cold black eyes, and he held up the collar of the man on the ground again with one hand, “Let’s go, the boss is still waiting.” Under the city wall, it exploded     . There was a young man sitting behind the gate at some point. This man gave people a very contradictory feeling. He was strong, wise, reliable and steady. He looks very charismatic, calm and easy-going, and has a leadership quality, but when he plays with the black cross, his aura suddenly appears strong and aggressive.     "Here we come." He said lightly.     "Yes, there is nothing good here. If necessary, we can go there when we pass Laoqu..." Before Leng Lie could finish speaking, the man raised his hand to stop him, "No, I think Go see her and talk about other things later."

    "Yes." Leng Lie stepped aside, quietly standing with Ying, watching the man grab the supernatural being with one hand, absorbing his energy.

    A few seconds later, the man discarded the pale-faced superhuman, "Let's go." The useless superhuman was stabbed by Ying, and the three of them left as they had come.

    A car roared away from the main road. Qin Yue looked at the sun and signaled to the team members to take a rest. The friends happily ran to the open space by the road and quickly took off their bags. After coming down, in fact, they have lost their temper after being tossed for a long time.

    Take out the pots and pans, take out the dried meat and vegetables in clear water, pack up the firewood, and light the fire.

    The result of the clear division of labor is that the efficiency is very high. After Qin Yue checked the environment and came back, the food was ready. Although it did not look very delicate, the dishes were extremely rich, and the fragrant smell was constantly wafting from the cauldron. , if they were not in Qu Zero's domain, even if these foods did not attract curious humans, they would attract hunting beasts.

    Qin Yue's seven people sat around the cauldron, holding their own food in their hands. Before they started eating, a black modified car stopped in the open space next to them with a whistling sound. Seven or eight men got out of the car and A woman and an old woman.