Chapter 3

third chapter

    The water splashed non-stop, Qin Yue splashed cold water on her face with her hands, she patted her cheeks, and then looked up at herself in the mirror.

    The person in the mirror still looks a bit childish, her wet bangs are messily pulled to the sides, her face has the paleness after a nightmare and the lingering look of panic and uneasiness, her mid-length hair is not too soft but not lacking in luster Scattered behind her back, if it weren't for these eyes that have experienced the vicissitudes of the last days, Qin Yue would probably think that everything is his own illusion.

    Drops of cold water left along the forehead and dripped into the pool, disrupting the shallow shadows reflected in it.

    Today in the last life, Bai Weilan came to her shopping very excitedly. It was not so much that Bai Weilan unilaterally dragged Qin Yue to the jade market at the top of the shopping mall. It is estimated that Bai Weilan had taken a fancy to that Jade Guanyin a long time ago. Only those who are too shy have to recruit someone to be a big pig.

    It has been like this since she was a child. It didn't take long for her relatives to know what cheap things Bai Weilan bought for Qin Yue, but she never said what Qin Yue bought for Bai Weilan and the benefits Bai Weilan got from Qin Yue. I don't know if she forgot Still take it for granted.     If I remember correctly, the Jade Guanyin is worth 30,000 yuan, which is not expensive among good jades, but Bai Weilan couldn't bear the money in his pocket, so he kept encouraging her to go shopping. It's really a good plan, you don't have to pay anything, and naturally he, a stupid bastard, will come forward to help, heh.     While washing quickly, Qin Yue thought about what might happen. No matter whether the jade bead cheated by Bai Weilan was related to her space in the previous life or not, she would get it back in this life. She took her benefits, and finally killed herself in the name of not having enough benefits, Qin Yue felt that she was really stupid and angry.     How could Bai Weilan, a woman who only knew how to depend on others, meet Xia Yuhuai if she hadn't been there to protect her all the way in her previous life, and how could she have lived so comfortably without the food she desperately took back? Selling your body by wrapping biscuits. At that time, Bai Weilan never thought that she would be tired, need rest, and need food.

    Bai Weilan never knew how hard her younger cousin, who was also an ordinary person, had to put in to stand shoulder to shoulder with men, and she never thought about the embarrassing and painful position she was in in order to gain a foothold when she complained and lost her temper. Bai Weilan doesn't understand, there is no such thing as a free lunch in this world, only what you pay for can get you. The ridiculous thing is that she has never thought about giving, and she can't see other people's giving. Such a person viciously kills after blindly asking for it.     The more Qin Yue thought about it, the angrier she became, but she knew that this anger was unacceptable, and it didn't help her current situation. Excessive anger would only make her lose her mind and be unable to think seriously.     "Qin Yue, are you still okay? You are so slow, I can't wait to get out." Bai Weilan's dissatisfied voice sounded outside the door. If the bathroom was locked, she would probably open the door and come in.     "It will take a while, wait a little longer, it will be ready soon." Qin Yue looked coldly towards the direction of the door, "If you are in a hurry, go first, anyway, you know, I am not interested in shopping."     Bai Weilan got a little angry when she heard that, if she didn't need you to pay for it, she wouldn't be waiting here. Although Mom gave a lot of money, since she divorced Dad, she had to specify the reasons for each sum in detail. Although her father would also give her money, but because she followed her motherhood since she was a child, she rarely asked her father for anything in order to maintain her image in front of others.     "It's okay, you wash it, I'll play with my phone for a while." Bai Weilan habitually maintained a smile on her face, but when she thought that the other party couldn't see her at all, her sweet smile suddenly cooled down, and her eyes stared fiercely inside. .     Really anxious, Qin Yue curled her lips indifferently, hypocrisy!     When Qin Yue finished washing and came out, Bai Weilan still looked like a gentle and good sister, she couldn't wait to pick up her bag and walked over, "Let's go, I have to go to school tomorrow and go shopping today. Originally, Su Hua and Xiaoyue were also coming, But I just want to go shopping with you, see if I treat you well?"     It's very good, so good that Qin Yue only thinks of her when paying the money, this time I don't want them to come because I don't want people to know that I cherish feathers all the time The old Bai Weilan would actually ask people for things, Qin Yue scoffed at her flattery.

    "Didn't you say you want to go out, let's go." Qin Yue picked up her bag and walked out. This time, she must buy Jade Guanyin and will not give it away foolishly.