Chapter 55

Chapter Fifty-Five

    "Go." Xia Yuhuai quickly cast a look at the person behind him, and the person immediately understood, nodded and quietly followed Qin Yue.

    Qin Yue, who was walking in front, didn't know that she was being followed by a little mouse. She maintained the same frequency and continued walking as if she didn't know it. She suddenly accelerated at a corner.

    "Damn, what are you doing running so fast?" Dongzi mumbled and hurriedly followed, but when he turned the corner, he only saw passers-by coming and going, and the frosty girl he was looking for had completely disappeared, he was surprised Said: "Where are people? Are you running too fast?"

    After losing a woman, Dongzi only felt that his face turned red, which was very embarrassing. Reluctantly, he searched the neighborhood again, and asked three or five passers-by, but no one saw the woman he was talking about. Seeing that he had failed the task, Dongzi could only go back disappointed.

    Qin Yue jumped down from the wall, patted the dust off his body, and looked over there expressionlessly. What a coincidence, damn it, in the previous life they teamed up to play to death, in this life she wants to see if some people's lives are really that good.

    It is said that a cheap person has her own destiny, she was accepted in her previous life, but in this life God will always play with someone else, right?

    After watching for a few seconds, Qin Yue looked away. She still had something to go to the mission hall of the base. First, she wanted to see how the missions released before were going. Second, she also wanted to find out if there were any suitable missions to take over. Although the base is good, a life that is too comfortable can easily make people not think about making progress, and those who do not think about making progress will sooner or later trap themselves.

    "Okay, you go slowly, I'll sit with you when I'm free." Xia Yuhuai maintained his demeanor and was courteous with the patrol captain. When the man was satisfied, he smiled and said, "I'll just wait for your words." Brother, I’m going first, don’t forget when the time comes.”

    “Okay, I must remember.”

    Xia Yuhuai, who had just finished warming up here, raised his eyebrows when he saw Dongzi coming back, and then realized something was wrong, this kid probably He messed things up, otherwise why would he come back so soon.

    "Brother..." Dongzi scratched his head, thinking about how to explain.

    "Needless to say, it's fine, let's go first." Xia Yuhuai didn't show his unhappiness, he waved his hand, and left first with his usual suave manner.

    On the noisy street, Xia Yuhuai only took two steps before he realized that something was wrong with his body. He raised his hands and rubbed his temples, trying to relieve the bursts of tiredness.

    what happened?

    Oops, I was plotted against!

    The abnormal reaction of his body quickly made him realize that he had been tricked by others. He thought that he would be fine all day, but his body was not right at this time. His first instinct was to suspect the old woman who bumped into him before. This time he really miscalculated. Was overshadowed by the opponent.

    "Brother, what's the matter with you?" Dongzi stepped forward and said courteously.

    "It's okay, let's go back first, hurry up." Xia Yuhuai quickened his pace and walked back. After walking a few steps, his eyes darkened and he fainted on the ground.