Chapter 54

Chapter 54

When Qin Yue came here, she was notified by the little six sons that there was a test for supernatural beings in the base. Speaking of which, the small effort at the beginning won her a lot of goodwill from the soldiers. If there was anything, she would like to do the same for her.

"Yo yo yo, quick, kill him."

"Hit, hit hard, make him proud."

"Fight back, oops, I'm so anxious, I bet you to win."

"Qin Laosan, you may be mistaken this time, it's still my choice."

There are many houses in the testing place, and there are several people standing outside each house. The most attractive thing is a square outside the door, surrounded by a group of people, and in the middle are two people with the same supernatural ability who are fighting. When Qin Yue looked over, she happened to see a man being beaten to the ground, and the passers-by beside her immediately wailed regretfully, "Oh, I lost, my steamed bun!"

People standing in a circle in front blocked the way to the low house. Qin Yue pushed aside the crowd and walked forward. It happened that the game over there was over, and a man walked up from one side of the crowd. That man has a power-type ability, and he performed the ability as soon as he entered the stage. He pierced a five-centimeter-thick steel plate with his fist in an instant, and the onlookers who watched the steel plate discarded on the ground gave out bursts of cheers enthusiastically.

"Not bad, I'll bet on you, you must win."

"Amazing, look at the hole, if the zombies would have turned into mud."

"Good job, whoever wins this round, whoever wins, hurry up, don't keep us waiting."

"Yo, hurry up! I'm so anxious."

Standing in the square, the power user was enjoying the applause and support of the crowd. Suddenly, he noticed a discordant scene. What happened to that woman? Didn’t you see Lao Tzu’s performance? He snorted and called out: "Hey, you have good courage. Are you going to compete with me?" After finishing speaking, he glanced at Qin Yue contemptuously, "Yo, is it a woman?"

"Wow, here's a woman. Is this for the brothers to have fun?" Just as a man off the field finished speaking, there was a burst of laughter around him.

"Come on, this girl probably went to the wrong place. If there is no place to live, my house is still empty. I don't mind if there are many people crowded together."

"Sister, don't listen to them, come to me, my brother's arms are so warm, I promise you won't want to leave."

Seeing that the jokes around were getting more and more excessive, and the men in front trapped her intentionally or unintentionally, Qin Yue frowned, and said to the big man in the middle of the venue, "Passing by."

"Passing by?" The big man glanced around, pointed at the short house and said, "You don't want to take part in the supernatural test, do you? Just let you go there?" He said as he walked towards Qin Yue.

"Can I leave after two moves?" Qin Yue raised her head, her eyes were cold, as if she was not the one who was embarrassed.

"That's right, let's play two tricks, and let you go after passing." The big man was obviously surprised that this woman didn't beg for mercy but directly challenged her. Could it be that this world has made women less like women? However, he didn't have any doubts before he had to come back to his senses, because Qin Yue had already walked towards him. That steady pace and that defensive posture without dead ends were not something ordinary people could do. He, Old Chen, has nothing else, but he still has this vision. This woman is not simple.