Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen

    Walking on the road of Jixiang Community, Qin Yue rented out the residence on the third floor according to the address given by the landlord. The location of this community is not far from the city center. Fortunately, the staff is relatively stable and can be regarded as a relatively small number of people. The place is suitable for short-term residence.

    There is another important reason for choosing to live here. In her previous life, she met a girl who came from Guangzhou on the road after rushing out of City A. She was a very shrewd and capable white-collar worker. Originally, she could have fled directly to the southern base Yes, but she resolutely chose to come here for her lonely grandma in City A. Qin Yue remembered that she was not because of how close she was and how filial she was, but because the girl saved her life in a zombie siege. In Zhongqin Yue, she had already forgotten what she looked like and her name, and she didn't know what happened to her later, whether she found her grandmother alive or disappeared in the dark world full of rotting corpses, but Qin Yue remembered her The grandma who told me lives in Building A of Jixiang Community.     This time, she was the one to repay the life-saving grace of the girl in the previous life. Although she didn't know who was her grandma in the building, Qin Yue was willing to protect all the grandmas living alone in the building before leaving.     When Qin Yue arrived, the landlady was already waiting at the gate of the complex. She didn't look very young, but her whole body was full of warmth.     "Sorry, I'm late."     "It's okay, I'll show you the house now." The landlord smiled enthusiastically, and Qin Yue nodded with a smile, "Okay." The     space in the house is not very big, but Fortunately, the security facilities are not bad. You can see the whole situation below from the balcony. Qin Yue removes all the places outside the balcony that are easy to crawl, and tries to ensure that the unruly people are safe no matter whether they climb from top to bottom or from bottom to bottom. So easy to navigate.     "I am very satisfied. If there is no problem, I will move in in the afternoon." Qin Yue said to the middle-aged woman beside her. This is a hard-working woman who heard that the child is going to work in other places and plans to move there with her family. , Only then did Qin Yue have the opportunity to rent. "By the way, I want to change the lock. Auntie won't have any objections, right? Maybe there will be some improvements in terms of security by then."

    "No problem, I've packed everything, and you can move in anytime." The landlady handed the key to Qin Yue. In fact, she is a very old-fashioned person, and she has a good impression of this young girl. She is polite and sensible. Will reject the self-protection request of a single female student?

    While Qin Yue was driving her luggage, Maimai Real Estate called and said that someone was willing to buy a house, although the price was a bit low, but fortunately, the speed was fast enough, and if Qin Yue had no objection, he could send the money right away.     Qin Yue had no opinion on the house, and expressed that she was willing to let the real estate agency take full control of it. As the owner of the house, she could see the money quickly. After hanging up the phone, Qin Yue turned her head and looked aside helplessly, sleeping in a ball The black cat in the passenger seat.     Today she just rented a car home, packed up the rest of the things casually, and then stopped the car and opened the door. This wicked cat jumped out from the outside without saying a word, jumped into the driver's seat, and meowed arrogantly, elegantly He stepped on the cushion and nestled on the seat next to him.     What's the matter with this cat? Qin Yue was puzzled, she patted the black cat's head, "Hey, I'm moving now, if you want to go to my new house, you have to be good." Perhaps because Qin Yue was too wordy, the black cat turned its head and meowed With a cry of protest, he lowered his head and fell asleep again.     Strange cat, ominous color, if Qin Yue used to hide as far away as possible, but after a lot of experience, she didn't care anymore. No matter how dark this fur is, it can't be as dark as the end of the world, and it can't be as dark as the heart of the world. It's coming soon, who cares about what's available, hurry up and collect things like a hardworking hamster.     Before sending a lot of things by express, Qin Yue put them all in the space, and bought a lot of food along the way. Among the many foods, she especially prefers dry food and self-heating rice, but it is obviously uneconomical to buy things in the supermarket all the time. , Now that she has collected the money, she plans to go to the farmers' wholesale market to buy. In fact, she really wants to rush to the farmers' wholesale market and buy them all, but considering that it will not attract people's attention, she has to buy them in batches.     Now the variation of the space made her think of seeds. Maybe the variation space can grow food. Qin Yue, who bought a big bag and a small bag, parked the car in front of a seed shop, under the enthusiastic eyes of the boss. Ask the clerk to move the seeds she specifies to the cart.

    Qin Yue, who was tired all day, stretched and stretched, and she wished to break it open for 42 hours in the last 24 hours a day. Qin Yue, who had just taken a shower and was lying on the bed, remembered that the dog had returned to her new home. A black cat who doesn't know where it went.

    Repeatedly living the same days, Qin Yue waited for the arrival of May 25th with an increasingly heavy heart. She closed the windows, locked the door, and waited for the passage of time.