Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    In the eyes of outsiders, Chen Zhen is pure white and dazzling. Whether it is his youth or after adulthood, even in the last days, he is an excellent type of person. Speaking of people's impression of him is absolutely inseparable from words such as gentle, elegant, talented, and intelligent, but it happens that such a person is gentle and elegant. He has crooked looks. He has never liked white, but dark black and bloody red are more Join his eye.

    Chen Huan is not a pervert, but he appreciates the unscrupulousness of perverts. In peaceful times, he can still control himself, but the end of the world has come, which makes him ecstatic and fanatical, and he can finally do what he likes.     On the first day of the end of the world, he designed most people and took control of the underground research institute. Then those who obeyed him and those who disobeyed him were all eliminated by him. Thinking of the desperate looks on the faces of those people, it is really amazing. Fine wine is even more mellow.     In the silent room, the mechanical calculation of the data made beeping sounds. Chen Zhen sat leisurely on the researcher's special chair, and the white screen light shone on his face, revealing a faint coldness. He looked at the bloody scenes on the screen, and smiled contemptuously with his chin on his hands, completely ignoring the lost lives.     On the screen, a soldier's arm was bitten off by a mutant dog, and blood spewed out, which made Chen Zhen happy. He was even planning to use tricks to attract outsiders in two days, so that he could keep going like this for a long time. happy.     In the passage, the group of people who sneaked in quietly stopped at a corner.     The place where they are is obviously the tunnel that the researchers built for their own escape, but Qin Yue and the others don't know why this tunnel was not used in the end. But in any case, they have not encountered any danger during the walk, which shows that this place is really safe.     "Are you sure it's here?" Qin Yue asked. They only had one chance. If they found the wrong place, it would be a lot of fun. She thought that their so-called rescue target would never let them go.     "Relax." The corner of Qu Ling's mouth curled up into an evil smile, his unusually beautiful appearance was dazzling even in the dark, "If you are worried, let me deal with it later?"

    "It depends on the situation, we can't let him run away." Qin Yue turned sideways, one hand resting on the wall, and the dark power gushed out from her hand, melting a hole in the thick wall, and the hole was still there. It is slowly expanding to the side.

    Chen Zhen, who was very leisurely at first, soon realized that something was wrong. This research institute was as familiar as his body, so how could he not be able to detect the abnormality. Chen Hao stood up, turned his shrewd eyes, and soon found the gap in the wall behind, and said with a sneer, "Hey, it turned out that seven little mice slipped in...is this one disfigured?"

    "..."

    The little mouse going to Nima, Xue Che, who ran out first, stalked, turned his face away, and then thought sadly and angrily that he couldn't do anything to Qin Yue, and he couldn't do anything to the uncle! Xue Che turned his head back angrily, and stretched out his hand, he was about to crush people into pieces and feed them to zombies. He is not a fuel-efficient product, so he pressed a button on the console, and a transparent material divided the room into pieces. Separated Chen Zhen and Xue Che for the two.

    "Idiot." Qu Ling walked out slowly from behind. If it wasn't for Xue Che and Xianyue's small size, it would not be their turn to rush out first, but they were still isolated. He curled his lips, saying that the pig teammates are too weak.     "Damn it! I'll show you!" Xue Che was furious. She's a deadly monster. It's okay to look better than a woman, and even her mouth is more poisonous than a woman. Thinking that the current situation is not an internal strife, Xue Che's gloomy gaze first aimed at the researcher who dared to laugh at him.     Xue Che clenched his fist, and swung at the glass-like material from the air. After a few strokes, the partition wall shook slowly, threatening to break. Chen Zhen didn't expect that among the group of people he lured here, there were such good quality people. Such talents should lie on his laboratory bench for research and transformation. His slightly gentle eyes just now have all changed now, staring at Xue Che's gaze became very fiery, making the latter feel cold all over.     "What are you thinking about?" Xue Che said viciously, the force of hitting the partition wall suddenly became much stronger, and a crack was directly punched in that transparent partition wall.     Should it be said that it is the experimental product he fancy?