Chapter 105

Chapter 105

    The sky in the apocalypse is still a little gray, like the lingering smog soaked into the watery blue, the sun falls from the sky and falls on the crowded and lively base, which makes people feel warm in their hearts. Xue Che lay lazily on the high city wall of the base, basking in the sun, with his hands resting on the back of his head, his eyes half-closed, his legs crossed, and he was biting a crispy stick in his mouth.

    Qin Yue and the others explained before they left the house that he had already pushed them all away. Now it is just that the waiting time is too long and he feels bored. The member of the Dark Gold Bat is still in the dungeon doing transformation, and when he is bored, he will sneak in and chat with that person.     That was a very unlucky new member, who was captured by them within two months after joining the Dark Gold Bat. However, the person looks quite beautiful, with a little bit of the squeamishness of a half-grown boy, and looks soft and weak, but fortunately, he doesn't give people the feeling of being a woman.     He is a typical technical nerd, with no obvious sense of right and wrong in his eyes, and the peeping ability in his hand can easily obtain secret information thousands of miles away. In order to catch him, Qu Ling spent a lot of effort. He still remembers the innocent astonishment and grievance in his eyes when he got the news and went to support him after he was beaten by Qu Ling.     What impressed him the most was that this guy seemed to be a different person every midnight, high IQ, sinister, arrogant... Chi Li commented sharply that this violent guy was full of blood, but not murderous. A person who is proficient in self-torture. With one word out, all the friends came to eat melon seeds on the next day...onlookers? No, of course it is impossible, the captain will not let them be so leisurely, not to mention that each member has completely different hobbies at night, for example, Chili likes to stand on the sidelines, Hongji likes wine and sleep, and Xianle likes to write on paper. Writing and drawing...     They gathered in the middle of the night because the guy's personality didn't know what kind of team he joined and all the information about the dark gold bats. The sub-personality is a bit interesting, extremely arrogant, and likes to self-torture and use blood to cheer up when excited. Every time he sees his sub-personality Xueche, he will sneer three times, no matter how crazy you are, you still have to stay in their prison, be honest, don't jump around and lose your waist.     A cloud moved slowly, and the wind blew through Xue Che's smooth blue hair.

    Why.

    so boring.

    Xue Che changed his posture and looked up at the sky. The leader and the others had been away for dozens of days. I don't know if the leader ran away again this time. In the past two years, they have fought several times, both big and small, and the strength of both sides has become stronger and stronger. Is this really the rhythm of good opponents improving each other? When Yu Chili left, he smiled and warned him not to tease the cubs in the base if he was bored, and come back for sex if something goes wrong.

    He wanted to ignore people's threats to make something interesting, but he couldn't run away after beating him. I really underestimated him, but since he defeated the head of the Lianye supernatural group and overthrew the Zhengyang mercenary group, those He who is of low strength can't look down on it anymore. What he didn't play is purely because those bastards are not on the same channel as him. How can it be popular!

    Dong——

    A simple and solemn bell sounded in the air. Xue Che picked out his ears and jumped up, "It's time for Xianyue to leave school." Xue Che proudly puffed out his chest, at least the effects of the medicine wore off a bit, and he grew ten millimeters taller.

    Forget it, anyway, as a parent, Xue Che thought he should pick up his younger brother, so he easily jumped off the city wall and headed towards the school. In fact, he likes that place very much. Sometimes he would lie on the roof of the school, or listen to the childish sound of reading aloud under him, or watch the children pouring out of the classroom between classes to play happily, or in their three or five New classmates who pretend to be lost while chatting in groups play them around.     Xue Che approached, and saw that naive big man mercenary who was often teased by him, standing at the gate of the school holding flowers that were like weeds on the post-apocalyptic high mountains, and a man who was not at all beautiful women waiting with kids from school. It was a single mother. After her husband died, she worked as a handyman to support the children. Fortunately, the school was free of tuition and included two meals and snacks. Their life was not too difficult. I heard that this man fell in love with her at first sight when he came back from a mission one day, who was helping their mercenary group with chores. He dragged on for a month before starting to pursue her. After three months of blushing, the two of them still haven't held hands... despise.     Dare to be normal?

    Over there, because his mother is a volunteer teacher, the child from Lie Yan Mercenary Group who often came to early education laughed shamelessly at everyone. When he sneaked into their house to play last month, this guy was lying on his stomach alone. The bed was dripping with milk happily, and when he heard the movement, he immediately looked over vigilantly, and when he saw his hands instinctively shrunk to protect the puddle of milk on the mat, seeing him walk by, he immediately lay down and buried his head in the bed Yu Nai in front of her... contempt.

    It's rare for him to want to do something good, help this three-month-old doll wipe up the spit-up milk, okay?

    After the first-grade Bean Sprout finished walking, the old gatekeeper who followed saw him hiding again. Well, Xue Che was annoyed. His terrified look like he had seen a ghost was definitely too timid. Really, use it. Is it like this, can we still play happily together, really, he spread his hands, his face full of helplessness, it's too boring.

    After waiting and waiting, Xue Che finally saw her own little bean sprouts. Xianyue was still wearing a half ghost mask, and the puppet in her hand was as pure and cute as a real person, but Xueche never loved her again after seeing her strange hobbies. Even though he didn't love her in the first place.

    Only people have ever known that the powerhouse of Jinghua, Xianyue, has an exquisite puppet technique, and no one knows that this guy is a typical dark fan, so don't play unless it's scary and exciting! No one with the guts of a diamond can be terrified by him in a second, and it is bliss to pass out in a minute. If he is going to be unconscious, there is no pressure for this guy to bring him back.

    "Let's go, I'll pick you up." Xue Che walked over.

    "Yeah." Xianyue nodded, still as cute as when she first met.