Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Qin Yue never thought of bringing a child home, and when she regained her senses, Xianyue was already standing at the door of her house. Qin Yue sighed and said, "Come in.

    " After bathing and washing him clean, Qin Yue couldn't help but rejoice that fortunately there is no shortage of this kind of undrinkable water in the base for the time being. She took new clothes to change for Xuan Yue, and looked at him standing in front of her clean and refreshed. A cool little boy has a sense of accomplishment.

    Taking out the ingredients, Qin Yue hummed a song and fried the meat. It was a pity that he didn't drag the mutant tiger back last time, but it couldn't fit in the car, and it couldn't expose the space. It was really cheap for Bai Weilan and his group.

    "Where is the little guy from?"

    Xue Che came to visit with disorder. He was still wearing children's clothes, standing at the door, took off the sunglasses on his face with a cool expression, and looked at Qin Yue standing behind Qin Yue with a curious look on his face. boy with a puppet.

    "What's the matter?" Qin Yue asked.

    "Aren't we teammates? Really, it's too indifferent." Xue Che complained, but Disorder spontaneously moved a bunch of things from the car to Qin Yue's kitchen without even ordering.

    "Where did you get it?"

    "Didn't you perform a mission earlier? This is the reward. I took it all." Xue Che raised his nose, smelled it, and said, "Did you cook here?" "Well

    , Do you want to come in and eat together?" Qin Yue said generously, in fact, she only suggested it because of the "generous" face of this teammate, it is crystal core and food, and it is really a good deal to form a team with him . Such a good thing is not because Qin Yue is not worried that the other party has other plans. The main reason is that Xue Che is too good at "managing" his reputation. If it weren't for the sake of his strong force in his previous life, this kind of thing doesn't matter. His attitude has long been wiped out by other people, and there is not even a bone left. Another point is that his eyes are too clean, and sometimes people with dark minds like Qin Yue dare not look directly at him.

    "Okay." Xue Che only responded, walking towards the kitchen.

    There are already three bowls of dishes on the table, and the soup is still stewed in the pot, and the aroma is slowly coming out from it...

    Xue Che was not polite at all, he moved a chair and climbed up to sit in it, and directed Disorder to serve him a meal. Xianyue looked at this boy who was about her own age, slowly approaching Xue Che with the puppet in her arms, and sat beside him. Beside Xue Che quietly grilled rice.

    It seems that Xianyue likes Xue Che very much, Qin Yue smiled slightly, and said to Disorder: "You sit down too, let's eat together, since Xianyue just arrived today, I accidentally cooked too much." Disorder glanced at

    Xueche Che, seeing that the master buried his head in his meal and ignored him, nodded his head and said, "Okay."

    Uh...

    what's going on!

    Xue Che looked up at Xianyue who kept adding food to him, and suddenly realized that this guy couldn't treat him like a child! Thinking of this, Xue Che became irritable, he hated others treating him like a child!

    "You, eat by yourself."

    Xuanyue watched in surprise as Xue Che protected her bowl with puffed cheeks and looked at him angrily while chewing food. The meaty chopsticks in his hand could not be put away. Nor is it.