Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    Bai Weilan clutched her injured arm and rushed out of the wave of zombies, thinking that if she hadn't dodged quickly before, it would have been more than just an arm. She stared at Poxia and the little zombie king fiercely. Qin Yue fled towards the south a minute later.

    What happened this time was too unexpected, she had to find a place to heal her wounds quickly, otherwise she would have died in the hands of the zombies who attacked on the road sooner or later, but it was really thanks to Qin Yue who stopped those seniors Zombies, and the Zombie King was worried that the alien Jingyuan would not have time to make trouble for her to escape, otherwise Qin Yue alone would be enough for her to eat a pot.     Although she doesn't want to admit it, from a factual point of view, neither Qin Yue nor the Zombie King is her opponent. If the two parties hadn't restrained each other, she would have finished the game long ago.     Hmph, just wait, you have to pay back what you owe her!     At the moment Bai Weilan left, Zhang Huai, who was struggling to support, finally ran out of abilities and was eaten up by the tide of zombies. Although Kong Lanqing could resist for a while, it would not be too long. Yang Shize and Zhao Hanjiao, who hadn't been taken into account, worked together to break through Qu Ling's discarded domain, and before breaking out of the zombie wave, they were unlucky enough to be targeted by a high-level zombie.     The impregnable team in the past is fleeing separately today.     Although Hong Ji, Bei Yan, and Chi Li were a step behind, they formed a triangle in a tacit understanding, standing in different directions to defend Qin Yue against high-level zombies. Qu Ling wandered leisurely in the triangle to deal with the fish that slipped through the net. Qin Yue was the only one who really worked hard. After the evolution, the little zombie king became even more difficult to deal with.     Roar!     The little zombie king was very angry at Qin Yue who stood in front of it again and again, moved his claws, and moved forward to tear the woman according to his own will.     Qin Yue felt the sense of oppression from the Zombie King, knowing that it was much stronger, so he immediately used his supernatural powers to kill him. There is no ferocious and violent ending with a crushing force, no majestic and deafening announcement, no colorful and powerful appreciation of combat skills, and a real fight without a little water.     Ho ho ho!     The little zombie king roared, urging other zombies to help.

    There was a commotion among the low-level zombies at this time, and they rushed towards Qin Yue's direction violently. Although there were many of them, they were not enough to be seen in the face of their powerful strength. The useful high-level zombies were all blocked by Qin Yue's team members and could not get close.

    The scarlet eyes turned slightly, and the zombie king became cautious.

    During the first confrontation, it pounced frantically, was slightly delayed in stature, and continued to move wildly at high speeds, until a large piece of flesh on its thigh was burned off, exposing its white bones, and it howled miserably With a sound, he dodged to the side, and the back half of his body was burned into coke, which made him resentful and did not dare to continue attacking easily.

    If the Zombie King is not up, of course only Qin Yue is up. Everyone's abilities are limited, and they have used up some of them before, so a quick battle is the most beneficial for them. Qin Yue took a deep breath, a sharp look flashed in her eyes, she threw two sharp blades left and right to block the Zombie King's path and rushed forward.

    Knowing that they couldn't hide, the zombie king roared and shot towards her.

    "It's finally done, it will be dark anytime soon." Bei Yan said boredly.

    "Will you wait for dinner?"

    Hong Ji smiled and looked over, her ruddy lips shining with a charming luster.