Chapter 39

Chapter Thirty-Nine

    Shen Xiaqing was originally a well-known Xiaokai in City A. He was dating his girlfriend in a hotel that day. He happened to run into Wang Da, who was also a rich second generation, and Xiao Mingxin planned to hold a banquet in his newly opened entertainment city. He was bored for a while. They brought their girlfriends along with them. On that day, the people who came here suddenly fainted. After the security guards they hired carried them out, those people stood up again. First, they bit the security guard, and then rushed to the dance floor to mess bite.

    The wine glass fell to the ground and shattered into shards of glass, the snacks on the automatic feeding table were overturned, screaming in panic, chewing strangely...everything was messed up.

    In the chaos, he protected his girlfriend and ran outside with the crowd. After finally running outside, he found that there were more people suffering from the disease on the street. He hurriedly opened the car door and pushed his girlfriend in. She started the car, but that bitch drove away by herself when she saw that he was about to be bitten by a monster. Fortunately, when the car rushed out, it knocked down the monster in front of him, and the red car The sports car crashed into the security room of the entertainment city due to the driver's technical problems, causing a big explosion.

    For the next few days, he kept hiding in Tibet until he awakened the earth-type ability in a dangerous situation. The change in his body made him extremely happy. There is no unparalleled road. Does this mean that he can open a new world in troubled times? Situation, even becoming king... Thinking of these, he was a little excited and couldn't help himself.

    Relying on his ability, he acted with less scruples, and the ugly monsters outside couldn't even approach him, until he met five young people who also had abilities during the search for food, joined them, and with the merchant family He was born with an excellent mind and soon became the leader of this group of people. Only after hearing the broadcast did he realize that the catastrophe was spread all over the world. The monsters that can eat people are called zombies.

    He doesn't take it seriously, it's just a little zombie, he is not afraid of having supernatural powers, and can even use the supernatural powers in his hand to benefit himself. It's just that his good luck seems to be running out. He originally planned to open a warehouse to get food, but who knew that because of a team member's mistake, zombies were attracted, and when they fled, new zombies continued to join, and finally it snowballed. The zombie team rolled bigger and bigger, so they didn't dare to look back at all.

    There were more than 300 people in the team when he came, and now most of the ordinary people are dead, and the abilities of the supernatural beings are almost exhausted. He looked back at the rest of the people and found that an ordinary person who was running at the end of the team had been dragged in by zombies. The wave of zombies didn't even scream this time, they were directly bitten by the neck and dragged away.

    Shen Xiaqing's eyes darkened, with so many zombies following behind him... He began to consider whether he would leave this group of people behind and run away alone after running through the alley, after all, the boss's life can only be enjoyed if he is alive, let alone gone He would be the boss of this group of people in any other place. People are selfish. When a disaster is imminent, there is no reason for him to accompany this group of people to die together.

    Wang Qiming, who looks simple and honest, is a metal supernatural power user. He is extremely strong, and he is even more invulnerable when using supernatural powers. Before the end of the world, he was a weightlifter, so his physical strength was very good. He followed Tian Wei, who was also a supernatural user, and although he kept running, his brain did not stop working. Originally, he planned to take the opportunity of going out this time to keep Shen Xiaqing outside forever. It would be better to die in the mouth of the zombies so that he could feel at ease.