Chapter 15

Chapter fifteen

    "Photos? Oh, I seem to have forgotten to tell you that I don't have that thing at all, and I didn't stare at you on purpose. Who has time to take pictures, so you can rest assured. As for your mother, I heard that there are a lot of epidemics recently, and the price will be lower." If you have nothing to do, buy some food and spend more time with her old man." Qin Yue explained as if suddenly remembering.

    Yuan Quan suddenly realized that his feelings were played by this violent girl who looked younger than him. These days, he really can't be an honest person. Honest people are always bullied. Yuan Quan really wanted to cry and howl a few times He came down to express his dissatisfaction and hurt his heart, but after thinking about it, he touched the money in his pocket and found that something was wrong. He made a lot of money anyway, and he was very happy to be played like this every day.     "Okay, boss, I'm fine, let's go first." He dodged to the side, and said while dodging: "By the way, boss, if you want to have such things in the future, come to Wuxiang Ninth Street. Just look for me, no one in this street doesn't know me, Yuan Laojiu, and I promise to do a clean and beautiful job for you without any future trouble." After speaking, Yuan Quan was afraid that Qin Yue would regret it and ran away quickly, and he disappeared in a short while     . In intricate dark alleys.     "This person is really, what a pity..." It's a pity that such vigor may not be seen after the doomsday, if there really is a doomsday...     Qin Yue looked at this strange thief with a broken smile, turned around and walked out of Wuxiangjiu She took a taxi to the nearest hotel nearby. In fact, she wanted to go home more, but Bai Weilan had obviously noticed her movements. If she went back, she might bump into it. To be on the safe side, she finally decided to go to the hotel for an experiment before going back.     "Give me a single room."     "Okay, please wait a moment." The waiter at the counter quickly checked the ID card and went through the formalities.     Holding the room card, Qin Yue opened Room 103. This is a neat single room with air-conditioning and a computer. Qin Yue carefully checked whether there were any cameras installed by illegal personnel in the room. Video extortion has already happened in peaceful times. It’s not uncommon. It doesn’t matter if you get a pornographic bed photo or something. If the jade space is exposed, it’s called a stab. The old man Qin may not be able to protect her in front of the country. Qin Yue confirms that there is nothing unusual in the room. Start experimenting with peace of mind.

    With the previous experience, Qin Yue took out the utility knife in her bag and scratched a scar on her hand, and tried to drip blood directly. At first, the jade bead bracelet did not respond, until Qin Yue took off the Jade Guanyin from her neck in doubt, It was only when holding Jade Guanyin up close for comparison that the jade bead bracelet gave off a glowing halo and a slightly scorching heat. The two attracted each other, and finally merged together to become a new jade pendant.     The jade face looks like the original Jade Avalokitesvara, and the jade beads have been shrunk several times and are adorned on the rosette. Those who love jade will definitely call Haoyu here, a rare and rare jade. But Qin Yue is not. She is a practical person. If the society was harmonious and the people were happy, she would be happy for the market value of the jade. Now she only cares about the use of the jade pendant, and that is the basis for her future life.     "Go in." Qin Yue said silently with her eyes closed. This is the experience and lesson gained from entering the space last time. As long as you close your eyes, you will not see the illusion of space and go directly to the inside of the jade space.     As soon as she entered the space, Qin Yue was dumbfounded. This was not the fiery red desert she was familiar with. Although the space was still the same size, the desert turned into land, except for the things she originally collected were piled up in one corner, the ground was empty. There is only a bend of clear spring in front of me, the spring water is crystal clear, the bottom is a layer of pebbles, there is not a single aquatic plant or live fish outside it, not even a small insect can be found.     Qin Yue walked around for several times, and finally confirmed that the space was mutated, but it was mutated in a good direction, and she was very happy. Due to the flow rate of the space and the lack of supplies, Qin Yue didn't dare to stay in it for too long, and soon went out meditating silently. After returning to the bed, Qin Yue subconsciously looked at the alarm clock on the table, and found that it was only over It's been a few minutes, what's going on?     This discovery made her boldly guess, could it be because of the completion of the jade space that the speed of that cheating hour was reversed, and it became the same as the time flow outside?     Then Qin Yue experimented a few times and found that his guess was correct, so he got up happily to pack up his things and go home.

    The more Bai Weilan thought about it, the more something went wrong, she simply stood up from the sofa in Qin Yue's living room and walked out, she was sure that Qin Yue was planning to leave her alone and go back to the Qin family's old house to please her grandfather, it was a good idea! She opened the door fiercely and walked out. When the door was slammed shut without paying attention, a black cat slowly walked out from the corner of the room.

    Meow, it yawned leisurely!