Chapter 33

Chapter Thirty-Three

    The first reaction of the residents of Jixiang Community to the arrival of outsiders was not to welcome but to guard. They faintly felt that something was being peeped at, and collectively showed an unpleasant expression.

    "Young people nowadays, why are they like this, don't you know it's illegal?" an old woman said. Although the residents of the community are usually dirty, they still maintain the common interests, and the arrival of this group of people made them vaguely aware of the safety of their community, which gave them a lot of sense of superiority.

    "Young man, what are you doing? Are you planning to rob? We are not afraid of you." A male owner in the district said seriously. He was the first to realize that these people probably came to grab the territory with them. Although there is no communication with the outside information now, he has been a community director for so many years and he still responds quickly. Most of these people came because there were no zombies in the community.

    The residents of Jixiang Community didn't wait for the government's army, but they waited for a group of land grabbers. How could they not be angry? Afraid of her, but who doesn't thank her behind her back, now that such a group of people have come, they have a feeling that something good is about to be known.

    "That's right, it's definitely not a good product to break through someone's door! Be careful!"

    "Get out, or we'll call the police!" "

    Yes, get out, or we'll call the police. This is, this is illegal intrusion Neighborhood!"

    Xu Guohong has been on the road for so many years, how could he not know the thoughts of these people, he stood up after resting enough, and said with a pleasant face: "Brothers just plan to live here for a while, there is no other purpose, and I won't disturb you Yes." He paused, seeing the expressions of everyone still unhappy, and then said: "You have been in the community, have you never been outside, brothers are all from outside, know a lot of news... If you want to know You can come to us at any time, but it’s getting dark now, we need to find an empty house to live in first..." As soon as

    he said this, the people in the community fell silent. To be honest, it’s been so many days since the end of the day. I haven't really gone out before, the only one who will go out is the girl with the axe, but they are not easy to get along with, they have been in a hurry for so many days, and they didn't say a few words to them, now they I'm really worried about what's going on outside.

    After a moment of silence, a male owner on the third floor said: "Then you stay here first, and tell us what's going on outside tomorrow. There are still many vacant houses, you can choose by yourself, but be careful that there are monsters in some houses." , Don’t blame us for not reminding you when we meet.”

    “Okay, thank you brother for reminding us, we will be careful.” That’s what he was waiting for, and Xu Guohong happily responded just after he finished speaking. Originally, he didn't care about these people, but he was afraid of offending the high-ranking person in the community who would speak nicely. As early as when he was talking to them, he winked and ordered his brothers to disperse quietly to explore the terrain. Individuals ran back one after another.

    "Boss, there are no zombies in the community, but the screams of zombies can be heard in a few rooms." A younger brother who came back to report said.

    "Boss, there seems to be a building over there that has been cleaned up, but the door lock is broken. Do we want to live there?" The other boy was a few steps behind, and hurried forward to tell the story.

    "Boss, it's the same on our side. We didn't find a single zombie on the road, but after entering the corridor, you can hear such monsters screaming in several houses." The third little brother also ran back, and then the people behind came one after another. Continued to report the same news.

    "Let's go, fungus, you lead the way, go to that building, the one you said the door is broken, if you want to come to the expert to live there, if the door is broken, it's okay, it can be repaired, it's great to hold something against it, the important thing is safety, as long as There is no place safer than the other side." Xu Guohong made a decision on the spot and led the brothers to go there.

    The original residents of Jixiang Community looked at the direction they were going. The people living in Building A were okay, but the residents of other buildings were inexplicably upset. These bad guys from outside really could choose places, and they picked the best ones as soon as they came. , the active-minded residents have also moved their minds, so that maybe more and more people will come in the future. By then, everyone will go to Building A. Will it be unsafe for them to live farther away?

    He acted resolutely and hurriedly ordered the mother-in-law at home to tidy up his things, hoping to grab a favorable position earlier, so as not to drink the northwest wind in time and be chased around by monsters.

    Everyone's minds were so active that when Qin Yue went out the next day, she saw that Building A, which was originally empty, was suddenly overcrowded. She rubbed her head, puzzled, where did these people come from? Full of people?

    Could it be that there is some treasure here?